As the titel says, i used to play PSO. And i loved it! So much more fun than the MMORPGs we have today.

I played PSU a few hours when it came out but my PC was broken back then and I had to get it fixed. Then i just kinda forogt about PSU and now over 6 month later i really wanna get back into the game.

But something that ive been thinking about is... the lvling. Will i even be able to group for it or are there no low lvls? In PSO you could always find someone to play with at any lv. But for some reason i get the feeling thats not possible in PSU. I remember when i played, you went to the Human city, got a group did a misson or two then you ended up in a feeld base full of other players. Didnt take long to get there. Then you did the same mission over and over (i dont have a problem with this, in PSO everyone did TTF over and over.. as long as its fun). In the same group or with others. The point is that back then it was EASY to find a group at low lv. I played the first 2 months and got to LV 24 i think. I never played alone!

I looked around in the forums but couldnt find anything about the population, just that its not decreasing anymore.. Im a European PSU player on the PC. Could someone please tell me if i will be able to start with a new character and be able to lv it in groups without having to way hours until i find someone? Much appreciated!

Crimson, blood-stained wings

hmmm.. well.. at euro hours now would be beginning optimal play time if I'm right..
    I think at guardian's otohku you could prolly find some people to level with... but there's generally only about 200 people on around the times I expect you'd be playing. I'm on east coast us... ps2/pc.. and I see 1 full star and a blank one (meaning 200+ people) untill around 2-3 pm when people start to show up again.
    Might just be me, I dunno...

I'm a European player too, and it's an absolute bugger trying to find fellow Europeans.
    Whyever they got rid of the EU servers from PSO is beyond me.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

Well it doesnt have to be european players (even though that would be the best) just as long as i can find SOMEONE to play with around 6 - 23 GMT+1 (im usally online sometime between there). I really love PSO and i really loved PSU when i played it... I should have kept playing it...

On 2007-07-04 01:47, philip wrote:
    As the titel says, i used to play PSO. And i loved it! So much more fun than the MMORPGs we have today.

I played PSU a few hours when it came out but my PC was broken back then and I had to get it fixed. Then i just kinda forogt about PSU and now over 6 month later i really wanna get back into the game.

But something that ive been thinking about is... the lvling. Will i even be able to group for it or are there no low lvls? In PSO you could always find someone to play with at any lv. But for some reason i get the feeling thats not possible in PSU. I remember when i played, you went to the Human city, got a group did a misson or two then you ended up in a feeld base full of other players. Didnt take long to get there. Then you did the same mission over and over (i dont have a problem with this, in PSO everyone did TTF over and over.. as long as its fun). In the same group or with others. The point is that back then it was EASY to find a group at low lv. I played the first 2 months and got to LV 24 i think. I never played alone!

I looked around in the forums but couldnt find anything about the population, just that its not decreasing anymore.. Im a European PSU player on the PC. Could someone please tell me if i will be able to start with a new character and be able to lv it in groups without having to way hours until i find someone? Much appreciated!
    Finding parties in PSU is about 100x easier than in PSO.

Why? Because during a mission, if someone leaves, you can recruit new party members at the lobby checkpoint before continuing on a mission path.

I NEVER find problems finding a party, but for some reason High level players love joining our party.

For that reason, just try to make a room name that says "LEVELS X through X only!", X being the level group you'd most likely want to play in.

If someone joins anyway, just kick them.