Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets!

If you couldn't tell from my sig/title, I like animals. If I could, my house would be a zoo. I was sitting here watching my little brother's gecko pounce on crickets, and I wondered if other people would like to share about their cool pets. My current pet count is as follows:
    Martin long-haired hamster, 2 years old. Been with us longer than any of the others, since the fish died. Male, according to the pet store.
    Harry Ball Python, 1 year old. (M)
    First snake, Dad got it and hid it in his office at work until Mom gave in and let me have a snake at home. He's only about two and a half feet long
    Caesar Boa Constrictor, 3 years old. (M)
    We adopted him this summer, nice and big at five and a half feet.
    Alex Leopard Gecko, < 1 year old.
    My little brother got him for his birthday this month, and I got to take care of it and hide it after we got it a few weeks before. We don't know if Alex is a boy or a girl, but we should know by next summer/fall. You can't tell until they get bigger.

So, what pets do you have?

I Dream Of Sleep

I got 2 rough collies. Ones called George, hes brown and white, looks like lassie and is the soppiest animal ever. Then theres Dennis, black and white and the stupidist, woosiest dog ever. Hes scared of bridges, tunnels, grass, mud, air, trees, water, walls...

There's Charlie, he's a dog. Definitely a dog! Cross between a boxer and a german short haired pointer.

Cupcake is one of the "Mr. 4 Cats", and one of the eldest of the four. Long haired tabby, and he lives up to his name.
    Melvin is also a member of the group, and he TOO lives up to his name. Brother to Cupcake, and all around nut with bad eyesight. Medium haired tabby.
    Vinny, aka "Number 3", is the largest cat of the gang (at least in weight; Cupcake is a big ball of fur) and another all-around meatloaf. Can't have enough of those!! Short haired tabby.
    Then, there's the newest of the recruits: Willy, a 6 month old kitten straight from the depths of hell. But while he might terrorize the other cats and/or any lifeform unfortunate enough to get in his path, he's a great little kitty. Short haired RED tabby! AHHHH!

Chica (F) Cat
    She's mean and very lazy. She likes cardboard boxes lined with JCPenny bags better than a whole kitty play area. She'll whack at ya, bite at ya for now real reason. Oh and she's the very unfriendly to other animals.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 00JOE on 2002-12-19 17:01 ]</font>

hmmm, let me see. Over the years there have been a lot of pets in this house.

Reptiles:
    Geckos, Skinks, anoles, garder snakes, corn snakes, black snakes, boas, pythons, iguanas, box turtles, painted turtles...(too many to remember)

Amphibians:
    bull frogs, tree frogs, toads, (too many to even try to remember)

Birds:
    Parakeets, cockatiels (Who loved to scream when the sun hit their covered cage to let us know they wanted to see the beautiful morning light..) >=

Cats:
    Tooo many to list from before, but currently I have two black and white cats outside. Mit-Mit and Miracle =X

Dogs:
    Used to have a chihuahua, poodle-terrier mix(she had alot of puppies over the years), terrier mix, currently have a blacklab and I had a dog when I was really young but I can't remember what kind it was.

Mice and all that fall under that area:
    Snake food, because I can never recall having them as pets.

...except for the rats that had invaded our basement many years ago, but they weren't pets. >=X

...I think thats about it o_O

I did'nt include all the fish though, blah. Too bad!
    Look, he did it again.

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

My parents have a shih tsu named Zoey. I love that dog, in a completely non-carnal way. I used to have a beta fish named Bruce but he died a couple months ago, so now I don't.

I have Sandy:

And I have Smokey:

Squidsquatch

My mom's dog, Fili... 6 year old dog-pound surprise, anxious as hell.

I used to have a cat, Khan. Coolest cat in the world, he'd lay in my bed all day and wait to be petted. He'd run around all night and bring dead squirrels and birds to our door o_O

He took on a car... and lost >_<

butter and soap, abyssinian and siamese kitty

milou and mango, portuguese water dogs otherwise known as banshees

and my little shit moqui, a lowchen.

merry christmas!!!! flame my dog!

Foxy (F)- An alaskan Husky mix that is very friendly. She is 7 years old and is a little fat.

Pepper (f)- An austrailian shepard mix. This one is 4 years old and short. She is fiesty at first but is friendly when you get to know her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-12-20 04:20 ]</font>