Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, this is KLin304, I just found out today that the email I gave to sign up for PSO World was not working and didn't receive the password confirmation. Is it possible to alter my account and send it to my alternate email address: [email protected]? Or at least delete my current account so I can make a new one? Sorry for troubling you. :/

*~* I guess I'm not important enough for anybody to take notice of my problem. I guess I'll just have to use a different name. Looks like It'll be "KLin 304" instead. :/

*~* I guess I'm not important enough for anybody to take notice of my problem. I guess I'll just have to use a different name. Looks like It'll be "KLin 304" instead. :/

I guess I'm not important enough for anybody to take notice of my problem. I guess I'll just have to use a different name. Looks like It'll be "KLin 304" instead. :/

I guess I'm not important enough for anybody to take notice of my problem. I guess I'll just have to use a different name. Looks like It'll be "KLin 304" instead. :/

Sorry about that, the site kept giving me an error message so I posted too many extra times. :/

Okay, I'm logged in now. KLin-304 since spaces aren't allowed, yay for that.

Great to have you aboard.