Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I put my rare decos away and locked up for now. My shop is sold out right now anyway. May as well play it safe if some moron is on a "spree".

well, you guys can add me to the list of victims by (since it was already mentioned) the character name mentioned in the first post. just happened about an hour ago too. I was talking with one of my friends in my main chars room (which has a shop) and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my shop/room door open and that guy removing the last of 3 rare decos I had up, and left. I reported him to Sega, and now that I've seen this thread, I'm guessing Kaiaphas did as well. I'm just annoyed really... its stuff like this that adds hastle to what should otherwise be fun... Guess I'm starting to rant. sorry.

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

I'm just sitting in my room idling, like I always do when I idle..

Can't they not do it if your in there?
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Rappy Hunter
    Wouldn't you like to know? Don't answer that.

Hey, good thing I saw this.

Yes, this punk stole 3 decorations of mine as well (same name and number). He stole my Sonic decoration, my Parum Unity Decoration, and for some reason the Airboard decoration (LOL why?). Funny thing was I got a glimpse of him as I was returning to my room and caught him in the act. Anyways, he has been reported. I don't really expect to get the items back as it is just stuff but it would be nice if ST busts this wanker.

El/Ma

Gryffin, The poster above you said he saw the person in question in the act.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-07-08 18:38 ]</font>

Damn, wrong button.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-07-08 18:38 ]</font>

My shop is closed and all my rooms are locked now. I also almost never give out my card to anyone because I don't trust people so easily. I had one suspicious person in my shop asking for 2 million meseta hours before the decos were stolen.

This is gonna prove annoying if it catches on... But this seems to be an iscolated incident. This guy will probably get caught very quickly at this rate.

This is all on the PC/PS2 version, right?

lovely... here we go again...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier