Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The three free days runs through September it seems, although you'll be hardpressed to get any characters to ULT in that time (especially since the requirement is Lv 100).

Another question: Is everyone doing MA4 on Normal just to get quick tickets? Any guides to the current lottery quest? Best I've gotten out of that damn machine is a luck mat.

NM: I see, it's a "kill a bunch of shit" contest. Nice. Hopefully we'll get some goodies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GaijinPUnch on 2007-07-10 22:35 ]</font>

Yeah well, the guide for MA4 is not complete yet, as I could not play the quest last year (I moved in July and had no internet until the very last week)

Tomoki: Honestly, with Realms of War around, I can see a tweaked char reaching Ult in one day, but that's only me.

As for drops: the list is mostly accurate. I see that some boss drops are still from the old charts, which means they either do suck or that nobody bothered reporting the change. (Redria comes to mind, Barba Ray drops H/HP and not Twinbrand)

Finally the lottery:
    5th rank prize Grinder (mono, di or tri)
    4th Rank Prize Mats (Pow, Def, Evade, Mind)
    3rd Rank Prize Mats (Luck, HP, TP)
    2nd Rank Prize 200k meseta
    1st rank Prize Photon Crystal, then PD. (will change as we kill more ennemies, there should be a weapon and an armor in there, as well as, who knows, something new?)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Maybe I should save my tickets then.
    Any idea about what items I can get from gambling on what days?

Same page as the drops, watch the top bar, you should see an option named Coren.
    http://www.geocities.jp/psobbstn/psobb_koren_list.html
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Played some of the "More Dangerous Quest" yesterday trying to get a Last One. Died once on ULT, went down to VH. Got the Scape Doll Claws. What a stupid item.

Whats your favorite flavor?

On 2007-07-10 23:51, Saffran wrote
    Tomoki: Honestly, with Realms of War around, I can see a tweaked char reaching Ult in one day, but that's only me.
    By 'tweaked', I assume you mean 'with mega equips'. How exactly would I get those in normal mode?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomoki on 2007-07-11 19:45 ]</font>
    Thank you for the music.

So do you know how to read japanese? Or is there an option to change the language to English?

I'd really like to download PSOBBjp and get into it, but the whole language barrier is there =/
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

There were some type of patch to make it English a while back... not sure what happened to it. Other wise, you're stuck w/ the JPN gui. Never bothered me, as I've always played in japanese. Changed the language to ENG once on DC, and lost my character. Never tried again.