I know there are a still a few fans of the old Phantasy Star here. =)

Hope it's okay to link from dA. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59898982/

Some sketches I did:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46157607/
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42878697/

I taught myself to draw which is why it's not good, so please give plenty of criticism if you're feeling kind. Thanks.
    I like FOmar

Don't sell yourself short, I think it's well done. (Also, I think most artists are self taught anyways).

I can't find any flaws, not really looking into it right now. . . But why is Walsh holding two shields?

Okay then. Thanks.

He uses two shields because the slight increase in INT that his weapon gives isn't as good as the bucketload of DEF another shield would give. I think most people played it this way. Looks quite silly, though, doesn't it? XD
    My Raja carries two shields too.
    I like FOmar

I like the way it looks as well, I don't see any anatomical errors myself except if he is only something like six foot (183cm ish) then the other guy must be really, Really, REALLY tall and for that to be right, he'd have to have some long thigh bones and calf bones!

Great to see work from you, (do you still play the piano and do you still have that cute little Relmitos Doll? n.n; )

Yes, he's from the icy planet Dezolis where all the people are green and very tall indeed.

(Thank you. No, I stopped playing, and yes, I carry him in my pocket everywhere I go. Do you play PSO on the piano? You have a good memory! p.s. I go to uni in Wales. Hi!)
    I like FOmar

I like the sketches most
    Theyre really good

Hee hee! That's cute!

(I did the two-shields thing for Rune, too...especially because with his skill list and huge TP reserve he doesn't need to use physical attacks to contribute in really any way, though sometimes I use a Rod with Raja when in a dungeon that isn't all ghoul-types since his only attacks are HolyWord and St.Fire.)

As a fan of both Rune and Raja, I approve greatly. XD (Yeah, another two shields on Rune and Raja player, here.)

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.