Thread: certain killers

On Sylverant.

im new here, but ive been playing PSO since bout late 02', on my (friggin awsome)Dreamcast, and for some wierd reason unkown to me i switched to GC in mid 04', but no matter what, i've always wanted the same weapons, i was just wondering if you guys might have them, and if they are as cool as they are useful. to name only a few:sealed J-sword THATS LEGIT(has anyone ever turned it to a tsumikiri), soul banish, agito 1975(orotaigito), double (or just lavis) cannon(how could anyone possibly play long enough to make the double), heaven punisher. now i have read the drop rates, but i want to know, if you have found it, on a personal level, what is the level of hardness, on a 1-10 scale, and are those weapons even worth the time spent?....thanx

did you found all of those in pso dc?

People that have the will to keep going find these weapons... also, some people are just super lucky. The lavis cannon can be piped from Slimes and the stone (I don't remember what it was called) can be piped from hildetorrs. Doublecannon is one of the best doublesabers in the game. Soul Banish... there's some better ones I believe. And the J-sword CAN be unsealed, but finding it is a real pain... it's even worse offline since you can't do the towers (unless you're on PSO+)

On Sylverant.

1)no, i havent found them, especially on my DC version 2) i thought they shut down the internet for pso a few months back? 3)if you change to pso, dont you have to start a brand new character instead of loading your old from your EP 1&2? 4) just for fun, who here plays on the DC version still?

versatility is my middle name

On 2007-07-16 13:44, sCI wrote:
    1)no, i havent found them, especially on my DC version 2) i thought they shut down the internet for pso a few months back? 3)if you change to pso, dont you have to start a brand new character instead of loading your old from your EP 1&2? 4) just for fun, who here plays on the DC version still?
    1) oh
    2) the OFFICIAL servers, yes.
    3) no, u can interchange between the 2 versions
    4) not i, i've only been around since ep 1 and 2 came out.

On Sylverant.

on last comment- "the OFFICIAL servers"...? whats that mean, is there an "unofficial" server you guys play on?

Can't really say too much beyond that. Against forum rules.

Concerning Public Servers

No links to known public servers, or sites/forums which promote them, tell how to create them, etc.

Until ST officially announces that public servers are allowed, it is against forum rules to post any "How-to's" concerning them.

This goes for any online game. Do not promote, link to, explain how-to or solicite free-servers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-07-16 16:51 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe