Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1700

So did they forget to put a CD Key on this game too?

More like 'deliberately removed it'. JP version of AoI has a CD key just like original PC PSU did. US AoI, just like original AoI, does not. Why this was done, god knows.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

just wondering, as i have yet to buy AoI, because my local game store hasnt got it in stock yet! has AoI offline only have the basic 3 job classes? or does it have the extened mix?
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Still just three, but the weapon capabilities are even more hilariously lulz than the first version.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

On 2008-01-30 12:18, SC wrote:
    just wondering, as i have yet to buy AoI, because my local game store hasnt got it in stock yet! has AoI offline only have the basic 3 job classes? or does it have the extened mix?
    AoI is online only...well on the 360 version, anyways. Not sure about PC/PS2.

IanKunX thanks for the info.... bit of a bummer, but if its better, then woo me!

Zelutos. If you read my post correctly, you would have noticed i asked fr AoI OFFLINE information.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Peaceful Hunter.

Does the story/extra mode have good replay value after you beat it?

On 2008-02-03 20:09, Optimis59 wrote:
    Does the story/extra mode have good replay value after you beat it?
    Well, there's not too much to it. After you beat the story missions, you unlock new free missions and weapons and such, but outside of that, there isn't too much else. Of course, there are a number of items that are available offline that you can't get online just yet, so it's a good way of getting a small taste of what's to come.

Can you unlock stuff playing free missions?I think somebody sayd you can unlock rappy suit beating mother brain on s...And what about transfering data from psu v1...there is any new content for doing that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibichibi on 2008-02-14 08:10 ]</font>

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

I've heard that some things can be unlocked earlier by transferring your PSU extra mode character to AotI extra mode, but I'm not entirely certain on the details since I haven't tried. (My offline character was on PS2 while I only have Illuminus for PC, so transferring wasn't an option for me.) However, I've noticed that certain weapons seem to be unlocked as you gain levels. After hitting LV40 or something around there, I noticed a lot of new weapons in the shops. This was well after completing all of the story missions, so I know that wasn't what unlocked the items.