Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

On 2007-08-07 07:12, Shiryuu wrote:
    On 2007-08-07 06:28, Mystil wrote:
    Don't forget constant armor switching between fire and ice!
    Nah. Once you play it enough, it's pretty obvious you don't need fire or ice armor for Ragnus at all.
    Ditto, like, if you need to melee up close, stay below his necks. Unless he does a huge move like a tail swipe or walking, you're safe, and you just run when he does so.

On 2007-08-07 07:12, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:
    actually, and you'd probably be the one to ask, I want/NEED to know... whats the spawn layout for the Svaltus multi spawns? I NEED a Svaltus sword!... seriously, if you could let me know I'd be most appreciative!
    Check here :http://psupedia.info/Missions
    There's a map layout with 10 svaltus.

If you're using firefox as a webrowser hit CTRL+F or Edit>find> then type Sentinel. It should jump down to the maps.

Oh God. I hope there's going to be people at Dual Sentinel so I can hunt my preeeeeeecious Twin Tornado....

On 2007-08-07 08:02, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
    On 2007-08-07 07:12, Zer0_ConvoY wrote:
    actually, and you'd probably be the one to ask, I want/NEED to know... whats the spawn layout for the Svaltus multi spawns? I NEED a Svaltus sword!... seriously, if you could let me know I'd be most appreciative!
    Check here :http://psupedia.info/Missions
    There's a map layout with 10 svaltus.

If you're using firefox as a webrowser hit CTRL+F or Edit>find> then type Sentinel. It should jump down to the maps.

http://psupedia.info/Rare_Monsters#The_Dual_Sentinel

incase anyone is interested.

I would have checked there but last time I checked it didn't have the spawns for alot of missions and everytime I thought about looking I kept hearing bad things about it going down the drain, so thanks for letting me know its not as shyte as folks have made it out to be!

Dual Sentinal is the and zoulgoug co-op mission will be what I'm doing.

Noooo, I don't want Sori Tech Charge to be made easier to find! I don't want to see more ppl with it! they don't deserve it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-08-07 09:01 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Must...Get [B] Double Agito...>_>

On 2007-08-07 08:59, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    Must...Get [B] Double Agito...>_>
    ill get it before u! >

Noooo, I don't want Sori Tech Charge to be made easier to find! I don't want to see more ppl with it! they don't deserve it.
    Wow. Look, the game is based on luck. Everyone deserves what they find, if it takes 1 run to 100 runs to find it. They invested the time in the amount of runs they found it in, so they deserve it.

Meh, why even argue, that comment was so lol-worthy.

Hopefully one of us will be able to confirm whether or not Grinne Bete S lvl 100+ does infact drop the [B] Blackbull in Endrum S2.

Wish i could do S2 missions ._.