Ok so last nigt i played the new co-op mission on neudaiz, which is great cause i can play on s2 rank. and last night there were a million open parties to play in. I get on this morning and still lots of open parties. Now i get on at 4 and in uni one 9 out of the 10 parties are passworded, some only with one or two people. WTF, are level 70+ just getting together and then passwording their party so level 50s like me cant join, are they hunting the 10* spear, or do they just like to play alone. I dont get it, this mission is the best mission for exp for a level fifty seeing as the monsters are level 90+. So my question is what is going on?

On 2007-08-11 13:53, Mr_Confused wrote:
    Ok so last nigt i played the new co-op mission on neudaiz, which is great cause i can play on s2 rank. and last night there were a million open parties to play in. I get on this morning and still lots of open parties. Now i get on at 4 and in uni one 9 out of the 10 parties are passworded, some only with one or two people. WTF, are level 70+ just getting together and then passwording their party so level 50s like me cant join, are they hunting the 10* spear, or do they just like to play alone. I dont get it, this mission is the best mission for exp for a level fifty seeing as the monsters are level 90+. So my question is what is going on?
    i lock my parties with my friends why do you care?yes everbody 70+ hunts mugunruk.theres a forum for bitching,you should go there.like he said welcome to PSU! BTW im a 86 1337ist whore

Welcome to the Age of Greed.

On 2007-08-11 15:13, Artea wrote:
    Welcome to the Age of Greed.
    How So?People are hunting rares its not "Greedy".I locked parties at PO until i got my Ragnus,nothing greedy about that.I want my damn Mugunruk,ive seen 2 Sori / Tech Charge's drop.Did i get them no,do i care no(i wouldt mind having 1).Dont call people greedy if you dont know them or cant get in there parties.

I wasnt complaining or saying that you shouldnt lock your parties, i just was wondering what the reason for the locking was. But thanks for comfirming that your a l33tist whore. I know when i get up to a high enough level to hunt S ranks with my friends ill be locking my party too. But at least i know that ill be nice about it and not a ass like you. And i see your location is halo locations, your the type of person who made halo online NOT FUN.