Does anyone know a link that has the rare spawn for this mission since psupedia doesn't have the list for this mission complete and was wondering if anyone either knew the spawn or knows a link to one?

Well the rare enemy there is Darbelan. If thats who you're hunting then I'd suggest Hive/SEED Awakening which has multiple Darbelan spawns on a rare map and psupedia has maps provided. Tunnel Recapture is has only one at the very and you have to pass through a couple of missions just to get to that lobby.

Then again if you are indeed tired of seeing those same 3 pannon for a change of scenery than you'll have to map that place out on your own since psupedia rare maps are all user-submitted.

Lyrise told me that before the rebalance for Tunnel Recapture, the mission could spawn up to like 9 Daberlans or something. Sadly that's not the case anymore.

Few people play this mission, even fewer get a rare map, and so far none of them have written down these spawns to submit anywhere!

Anyway as far as I know the rare maps spawn only 1 Darbelan, and it's a fairly long mission too (lots of big monsters) so it isn't really worth hunting anyway.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!