View Poll Results: ...it would be nice if the bosses had some sort of hp bar so we could see how much hp they had left?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

52 77.61%
  • No

15 22.39%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

...it would be nice if the bosses had some sort of hp bar so we could see how much hp they had left?
    --
    Mod edit:title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-08-26 07:48 ]</font>

Not just bosses, all enemies. >.>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Well, Yeah all enemies would be nice, but i wouldn't mind if it was just bosses, because i ahte not knowing if its nearly dead or not.
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero

I like it fine as it is, with the minimal onscreen info.

I always thought it'd be neat if something like this were a secondary function of the goggles.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

If they do this, JUST bosses.

I'm playing in standard definition and I don't want my screen cluttered T_T

I'd like the UI the same size as it is in widescreen as well, plox. Much smaller and anti-aliased.

at least if there could hav a on>off to set HP bar onto enemi or boss only

Or, seeing as the aiming reticule serves no purpose in this game like it did in PSO (the color being what button to press to attack an enemy of that range) they could have the lock on cursor be Green for 66%+ health, Yellow for 33%+ health, and Red for 33% and under health. That'd be nice and unintrusive.

On 2007-08-26 06:42, A2K wrote:
    I always thought it'd be neat if something like this were a secondary function of the goggles.
    HEL YEH

On 2007-08-26 07:19, Esufer wrote:
    Or, seeing as the aiming reticule serves no purpose in this game like it did in PSO (the color being what button to press to attack an enemy of that range) they could have the lock on cursor be Green for 66%+ health, Yellow for 33%+ health, and Red for 33% and under health. That'd be nice and unintrusive.
    The reticle, like in PSO, tells you when the enemy is in range. It's still a good idea to have it color coded, though.