View Poll Results: [b]I finally achieved my goal to have a Crea Doubles of every element with help from my friend Err a

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ground

4 25.00%
  • Lightning

0 0%
  • Ice

4 25.00%
  • Dark

2 12.50%
  • Fire

2 12.50%
  • Light

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I finally achieved my goal to have a Crea Doubles of every element with help from my friend Err and a little luck. (07/30/07)

It was fun and now iam switching to Fortegunner. Before I sell them my friend Nytemare made a video showing them all in action.

Enjoy and feel free to comment on what Element you think looks the best.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0JG4CjbcQ

The fire ones look the best. Nice idea forchoosing that cave where the colors become somewhat enhanced.

I know a friend who would hate your guts for having that many Crea Doubles. I don't have the patience to search for an area drop. It just seems like they never drop. >_>

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

I can't watch the video at work, but I hope the background music is Styx: "Too Much Time on My Hands".

On 2007-08-27 08:44, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    The fire ones look the best. Nice idea forchoosing that cave where the colors become somewhat enhanced.

I know a friend who would hate your guts for having that many Crea Doubles. I don't have the patience to search for an area drop. It just seems like they never drop. >_>
    They never do, at least not for me.
    I searched LL for 2 weeks straight non stop when S rank first came out and never seen the board drop. I still go there once in awhile to hope i get lucky but i just get lucky in finding deals in shops. paid anywhere from 100k to 600k for my first 3 boards.

Damn, nice. Although I can't see the vid from work, nice. That is my only goal in this game right now (well, besides hitting the level cap).

Congrats... you lucky hardworking bastard

ya ive solo'd that run every other day from level 35-73 (all on S, occasional S2s) and ive never seen the board lol id still be there if i hadnt discovered that as a newman fT i can solo plains overlord in less than 20 minutes easily (NOT fighting de ragan - cuz it takes 20 minutes alone lol) ... only area drops ive ever seen were twin crea sabers... 4 of em... 3 of em dropped from lvl 100 vahras :'( idunno why its so hard to find doubles tho... i found my first ragnus board at lvl 76, bout a day n a half after i started soloing there... n a vahra claw board in the next run lol... all twin creas ever since

your not the first person even though you said so on your video, ive seen two other people with all six of every element.

light;

oh; and hes right; no attacking intended; ur not tha 1st =(

tha 1st person w/ all even has a neutral one
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

On 2007-08-27 08:51, ZEO_X wrote:
    On 2007-08-27 08:44, Shadow_Moses wrote:

They never do, at least not for me.
    I searched LL for 2 weeks straight non stop when S rank first came out and never seen the board drop. I still go there once in awhile to hope i get lucky but i just get lucky in finding deals in shops. paid anywhere from 100k to 600k for my first 3 boards.
    100k?

Christ, that's pretty damn lucky XD

"Oh yeah by the way this is 360nytemare, just my other account.

I figured it'd be obvious since my name is 360nytemare, and anyway I guess since you're a dick you rated the video 1 star (it's either 1 or 5 in a moronic life like yours) so I'll be sure to switch accounts and block you promptly."

Um..no, I haven't bothered to rate the video at all.

I just wanted clarification.

Thanks for being psychotic though, it was amusing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-08-27 18:55 ]</font>