Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

I don't think they got screwed with ATA. Though your equipment helps. Once I gave my Human Fortegunner an A rank rifle he doesn't miss that often. Then again Fortegunner ATA stats are through the roof on any race >_>;.

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

Well...Everyone keeps mentioning Fortegunners, but my main is a Fighgunner, my alt is a fortegunner.

I'm having problems with my main.
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

Would you feel better if I said my Newman Fortefighter probably misses more than your Human Fighgunner?

Yeah, but if you get your hands on a Relic Gun, you'll NEVER miss anything.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

You know what makes humans so special. They went to suburban public schools and got a 2.5 GPA. They then grew up and bought mediocre homes in said suburb...They raised a mediocre family all while working a middle-management job and receiving average pay!!!

They are average. That is their specialty...they do it all moderately. I just wish they didn't miss with every other attack when I'm using 9* weapons.
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

Fighgunner really shouldn't have problems with accuracy unless they're using guns or the double saber (aside from Gravity Dance near max). Melee weapons and their skills add enough accuracy to make a fortefighter more accurate than a fortegunner, so a fighgunner using melee shouldn't have any issues unless the PA levels are very low. You should be getting around 4 out of 5 hits if the skill has 80% accuracy or more and you'll still be alright if it's in the 70-80% range.

Yes, you'll still miss more than you want to against Deljaban since they have twice the EVP of a normal enemy, but every class has to deal with that issue. And, as a fighgunner, your accuracy will always be too low to specialize in ranged damage.

EDIT:

This is more of a class issue than a race issue. Even with my Caseal, I still miss like 1 in 4 shots with a mech or twin handgun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2007-09-01 08:54 ]</font>

On 2007-09-01 08:51, Pillan wrote:
    Fighgunner really shouldn't have problems with accuracy unless they're using guns or the double saber (aside from Gravity Dance near max). Melee weapons and their skills add enough accuracy to make a fortefighter more accurate than a fortegunner, so a fighgunner using melee shouldn't have any issues unless the PA levels are very low. You should be getting around 4 out of 5 hits if the skill has 80% accuracy or more and you'll still be alright if it's in the 70-80% range.

Yes, you'll still miss more than you want to against Deljaban since they have twice the EVP of a normal enemy, but every class has to deal with that issue. And, as a fighgunner, your accuracy will always be too low to specialize in ranged damage.

EDIT:

This is more of a class issue than a race issue. Even with my Caseal, I still miss like 1 in 4 shots with a mech or twin handgun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2007-09-01 08:54 ]</font>
    Yep yep, I have no problems w/ my Fighgunner at all except w/ the Crossbow. Other than that, yeah, ATA is really not an issue when he's melee'ing.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel