Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I enjoyed playing my Beast as a Fighgunner. Worked really well and I didn't see a lot of zeros using guns. Have not tried a wide assortment of Dual Pistols, but I do try to give this character the best weapons with the highest accuracy.
    Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.

If you have any intrest in guns, you want to play fighgunner.

In the melee area, the difference from FF is weaker stats, different S ranks, and Double Sabers instead of Axes. On the plus side you get a much better gun selection, and level 20 bullets. Saber/Dagger/Claw + Handgun/Crossbow/Mechgun works very well.

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

I would say the only thing to worry about is the gunner part of fighter-gunner for a beast but if you level your job and use high rarity guns with huge PP reserves then whats a few dozen Zeros in a string of a hundred dual-handgun shots?

Plus in AOI the bullet cap goes to 30 and the crossbow gets a third bolt meaning figunner will be landing status as fast as a Guntecher. Virus-ing an enemy does extra PAIN on enemies so that you can deal with another situation.

I say = GO FOR IT. I think Beast Figunner is a superb choice since melee is still the focus of the job. With HSM and other high MP missions - theres no excuse for not multi-jobbing - esp since certain jobs get S rank and others dont'. I want my S rank double sabers but i also want those sick Axes too.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

On 2007-09-05 17:09, MSAksion wrote:
    I would say the only thing to worry about is the gunner part of fighter-gunner for a beast but if you level your job and use high rarity guns with huge PP reserves then whats a few dozen Zeros in a string of a hundred dual-handgun shots?

Plus in AOI the bullet cap goes to 30 and the crossbow gets a third bolt meaning figunner will be landing status as fast as a Guntecher. Virus-ing an enemy does extra PAIN on enemies so that you can deal with another situation.

I say = GO FOR IT. I think Beast Figunner is a superb choice since melee is still the focus of the job. With HSM and other high MP missions - theres no excuse for not multi-jobbing - esp since certain jobs get S rank and others dont'. I want my S rank double sabers but i also want those sick Axes too.
    I have a good excuse for not doing multiple jobs...

Not having capped your current one.

And... having all your PA slots pretty much taken. And being a Newman. Dedicated to teching.
    Coming Soon!