Battle Fiend

Highest meseta in a run to darkfalz, and on what mode was it on.

Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Lurker

I am not sure what you mean, but you can easily get 200k on a very hard mines to falz run if you know what to pick up. the itms of choice are barriers, high level armor and ???? weapons that are already five star (caliber, ripper, arms, gungnir). combine that with only using dimates or difluids and frequent piping, you can make alot of meseta quick. in a single night i made 700k.

ultimate runs are less profitable as you will be using a ton more tp or getting hit alot more using mates. also the armors and barriers in ultimate forest and caves are pretty dismal.

the kinds of items found vary slightly by section id. yellowboze will find more cash and redria finds better slotted armor and decent shields. not all section id's are created equal.

try not to waste inventory space with mono anything or antidotes. androids should carry sol atomizers and all others can carry anti-p's. if you pick up 17 items all worth 3000 meseta or more, thats at least 51k per trip. subtract dimates, difluids and telepipes and thats still a good haul.

PSOW's resident Space Cowboy

yea, on my HUcaseal i just carry 2 weps , pipes, moons, and dimates. then i just pick up anythin i find. weps, armors, shields, but i make sure to leave @ least 1 slot open in case something good drops lol. in 1 HS run i got 51k. my brother always says " why do u pick everything up". but now ive got 500k in the bank and hes got like 50k, he's beggining to catch on. it really works