Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2007-09-08 17:22, Zorafim wrote:
    You could also think of it as, in order to check one map, you could have checked three other maps. It's a waste, yes, but all in all it may be better.

By the way, if you have a friend willing to waste his life, you could have him look for a rare map in a different party. When he finds one, you can join him. This should get you a rare map twice as fast. If you have five friends, that's all the better.
    right but by checking those 3 you may have missed one...why do that to yourself?

The left stairs map isn't that good to check.. differs at block 3 if I recall correctly, takes a lot longer to check. The remaining non-long room map takes a little longer too and I still haven't seen it. But yeah it's pretty annoying trying to get one map because PSU goes into "some maps are more equal than others mode" :/

Keep at it though.. First two Orgdus spawns I ever saw gave meseta and a goldania, and there were a LOT of resets between that and the next day (month later) that I tried. But that day fortune smiled upon me and I got a spawn within 5 restarts and got 2 HPC drops. Good things can happen, lol

i hunter blackheart for god knows how long, got 16 darbelans, never got a BH.

i get impatient there, cuz the hive gets so boring after a while, so i said, aw screw this, and left.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Two of the maps you'll know by the second map wether it's the rare map or not. When I hunted my HPC I would quit if I got the map with the stairs to left at the beginning. That map you don't know if it's the right one until the beginning of the 3rd map.

Ontop of everything else, even IF you get the correct rare map and kill the Orgdus, there is NO guarantee they will drop the HPC. Im sure people get it on their 1st or 2nd sighting.. but I've seen at least 20 good maps and killed 60 Orgdus's now and I have YET to see a HPC. It is not a High% drop like many make it out to be. But keep trucking, its a great way to get great drops and experience. Bring a friend, its fun.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

Haven't had the chance to play in a while, but the Relic edge and [B]Phantom Line count is at two each now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-09-11 09:13 ]</font>