just found it today in the caves online. sorry i cant give an ID or anything.

anyway, i have it untekked, and it has all 0 %s. i just want some RA stuff, as usual. i already HAVE the following RA equipment. i dont need these:

9 Star stuff
    Twin Psychoguns
    Yas9000M
    Snow Queen
    Red Handgun
    Secure Feet

so just make offers about what you want to give. i will take pdrops WITH the trade, but not mats.

Wielder of Divine Might

It must of been a Skyly game. I found my Chainsawd in Caves 2 from a Vulmer. I'm skyly.

Dude theres a whole freakin section about what ID's find what items on this website everyone uses it and every other member her contributes. yeah thats right we HELP each other find stuff AND share information. i mean christ ur hindin ur section ID like its some big secret as if someone 2000 miles away from you finds a chainsawd in the caves then that means theres one less out there for you to find.

im REALLY sorry, it was an online game, and i didnt host it. this is not a thread about whining.

i just want to trade the sawd

sorry man thought u were like tryin to protect your info or something i took it as u bein a cocky jerk so i responded in turn so my bad, sorry bout that. ur not whiney XS-Rati is.

no problem.

NOTE: if you really want this, offer now. im considering not renewing my HL this time, so i can finish up metroid prime.

On 2002-12-28 15:50, Guntz348 wrote:
    Dude theres a whole freakin section about what ID's find what items on this website everyone uses it and every other member her contributes. yeah thats right we HELP each other find stuff AND share information. i mean christ ur hindin ur section ID like its some big secret as if someone 2000 miles away from you finds a chainsawd in the caves then that means theres one less out there for you to find.
    That was the most unessecary idiotic post i've yet seen that tried to imply an argutive statement.

It was probably a SKYLY game...

So any way regardless of section ID blah blah blah... I would be interested in trade. What you looking for?? I got lots of lvl 100 plus rare mags. and some RA stuff though probably not the most desirable.

im just looking for RA equipment. go on and list your stuff, if you want