I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I know about bullet levelling in Mad Creatures, cause bullet levelling normally sucks.

Melee PAs are fun to level, so no problem there

Now, technics I also enjoy, but I've kinda adopted a Cast Fortetecher, and those techs are a pain. Any easy way to level up THOSE techs?

Crimson Butterfly

Head to Sleeping warriors

S2 if you wish a possible psychowand ??? and a stormline

Find the map with the Long hallway

Clear the first pack of mobs

There should be two walls

Go behind the right wall

MOBS

------ -------

Level away as they can't do anything

All though they can glitch through the wall sometimes

Rarely

This is good well IMO

RA-Techs
    Single Projectile
    Gi-Techs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-09-10 19:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-09-10 19:23 ]</font>

Any easy way to level up THOSE techs?
    Not really but the easiest and consequently most boring way to level them is in Unsafe Passage A. You can try to break up the monotony a little bit by going somewhere that a specific group of techs would be effective. Like for ground go to Duel in the Ruins, or ice could be basically anywhere else on parum, or you can mix and match with leveling ice and fire on Neudaiz. Some techs like nosdiga are inherently fun no matter what so you won't have much of a problem there. You just gotta stick it out and keep using them until your eyes bleed. Lol and then they'll reach level 2.

any tech that doesn't have a knock back you can also afk level. do the exact same B1 polty x3 mission, equip a wand and possition yourself with the tree to your immediate left turn on your auto controller.

Edit: and leveling ultimate bullets this way is not recomended. The PP costs are too high and it will take forever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-09-10 22:20 ]</font>

you can afk level all techs except the hold ones.
    Quit PSO2

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-09-10 20:24, Inazuma wrote:
    Wouldn't Megiverse work on king Go Vahra since it doesn't flinch and has the range?

It probably would, but I'm one for leveling things in LLA...at least the dark techs. I got Megid from 8-21 in a day there, and Ramegid from 7-21 in an even shorter amount of time. Megiverse took a tad longer, but LLA is definitely your best bet for that tech in my opinion.

For the dam-techs Go to Plains Overlord S or S2 and utilize the safe spots. There is good exp and great drops. Dont do deragan unless you're doing S. He takes too long. There is a safe spot in every room except for the hallway/cave thingie. But you can catch them on the corner and lay waste to them with Dam-Barta/Diga.
    If you need help with this, send me a message on Xbox live (if you are a xbox player) and I'd be more than happy to show you. You can Solo these. I pick up tons of Par Ebon and Vulcaline doing these runs turn around and sell them in the shop and make a good profit while Im workin on my techs.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

On 2007-09-10 20:28, PJ wrote:
    On 2007-09-10 20:24, Inazuma wrote:
    Wouldn't Megiverse work on king Go Vahra since it doesn't flinch and has the range?
    not afk. b/c if you try to afk level the hold techs, you wont ever get a chance to attack. it will attempt to cast the tech when you have the minimum amount of pp required, but then it will run outta pp instantly. the attack never has a chance to actually come out. if there was some way to add a delay in there to give pp more time to recharge, it would work. but i dont know of any ways to do that.
    Quit PSO2

I am doing Megid on LL A runs. Nice slow attackers and they like to line up sometimes.

Megiverse I tend to like Plains S2. Love using those protected spots where you don't get knocked around. Those spots also offer plenty of other tech practice.

Gi-techs. I like SW S2. You get a lot of small monster packs there which give you more hits. Might get knocked around this way but Gi-barta was a breeze to level on that run.

Buffs, Gi-resta. Buff parties worked the best for me.

Debuffs. Eastern Peril C. Get the Ageeta spawn on the second block. 5 nice slow targets that tend to hang around you allow you to power level these up.
    Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.