Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I wish I hadn't totally forgot about all the PA frags you were able to easily get during firebreak. I didn't realize what that was until the last day.

Well, the newest one, Chapter 10's first trial. where you have to face a certain someone. Just ignore his allies and attack only him. He goes down pretty quick. Took me 12 seconds on A rank.

Then there are two of them, the second trials of both Chapter 1 and 2 are missions that require almost no fighting at all, just finishing the mission. Check out the story missions on psupedia.org, it has times needed to complete on A for S rank, and some tips on how to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2007-09-15 17:11 ]</font>

Not since... Firerbeak.

I(still) have more frags than I know what to do with because of the rewards on that event!

I must buy my lowbie alts some more.. but I'm not sure what their jobs will be yet.

If I had to do frag runs, I'd do the story mode(10 frags on A for S... I thnk someone already reccomended this)... or do Mad Creatures, or maybe LL. Though Duel in the Ruins is a real nice run to team with and real good for everything(MP, EXP, items, messeta).... but I guess Mad Creatures is the fastest.

I wanna PA frag... D:
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Hmm. Maybe i should check the falls during another time. I checked today but only 3 parties were there doing A rank.
    On 2007-09-15 16:33, Broodstar1337 wrote:
    How are you level 100 on your profile and yet do not know where the runs are at?
    Because I such a bamf to get 3.6 Million exp in 2 days I dont need to know.

On 2007-09-15 17:09, Hath_Wrobo wrote:
    Check out the story missions on psupedia.org, it has times needed to complete on A for S rank, and some tips on how to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2007-09-15 17:11 ]</font>
    thats a damn lie, give the link, then ill be happy, i hate wiki sites so much.
    wheres the link to said page?
    i was lookin on a dam wiki site for a half hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

just do Cost of researc if ur lvl 55 u can do S2 one run in 16 min, with a good pt

unfortunately i never find any good lving parties so im stuck at a dam lv 49.
    11 more levels till the game actually gets decent, how exciting >_>
    and kabuto-THANK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

On 2007-09-15 16:04, ashley50 wrote:
    I don't grind for Frags anymore...they just keep coming and no idea how to get rid of them anymore. D:
    Same, it's got the point where I just selling PA Frags back to NPC as I have too many on my characters. I got all the Ult PAs I need/want and have enough left over for the future ones I want.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47