Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

the only elements that factor into final score for this trial are time and number of times lou dies. so just kill the caseals and avoid the magashis. I haven't tried this Mission on A as a fighgunner, but it was easy enough as a GT. dark/fire xbow ftw, though I only got an A as well.. I think your best bet in this case is as a beast and not skipping to the trial. instead walk there to build up your blast meter and use it on the first batch of caseals while avoiding magashi. if you're fast enough, that should get you to the last room with at least three and a half minutes to spare and some blast left if you went with power.

I haven't tried it, cause my beast isn't high enough for that difficulty, but that should work seeing as how a lvl 90+ power beast does over 1k damage a hit. those caseals never saw it coming >_>

EDIT: spelling and info. Always a good idea to sleep before typing a response

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-09-16 17:02 ]</font>

Well if i knew any of this i wouldnt have thrown my remote and made it explode owell it was funny