Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The rucar, next to crea double and halarod, was one of the most hacked weapons back when Sranks were getting hacked into the game. The only reason they stayed in the game is because the enemy Carriguine (sp?) dropped it at lvl80. Hell I remember seeing a player with 4 Rucars on them. When Sega did the Srank swipe, it skipped Rucars because it was out. I remember someone offering me 3 Rucars for my Halp. I've only heard of 3 Rucars boards actually dropping. It may be worth 80mil made, but not a board. Like I said, theres a huge difference between hacked and found.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

I've got 200 hours and have 30 mil. I got lucky and noticed that rare items sell well the first day their out (cough bico)

I thought Kimil would have pounced on this one.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I'd say there is no difference between a hacked and unhacked weapon... Their both weapons and thewirs no way you can tell

that's my point. there's no way to prove the validity of a weapon. so unless you found it yourself, you're just going to have to have to go with it. in either case, 80 mil is not a fair price for any board - let alone one with a synth rate so low you're puttong it in your PM with a hope and a prayer

Well, I haven't seen any max meseta people going around as much as I used to (gina is one, but It said It buys It's weapons and meseta with IRL money <_<).

And even though everyone's pricing their s ranks at such high prices, don't forget not everyone has that much meseta anymore. That's why our prices steadily drop.

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

i only have 1 million meseta between 2 characters and i only managed to keep it at that amount due to spamming HSM...

damn i need cash.

On 2007-09-21 18:20, SylviaEspada wrote:
    Well, I haven't seen any max meseta people going around as much as I used to (gina is one, but It said It buys It's weapons and meseta with IRL money <_<).

And even though everyone's pricing their s ranks at such high prices, don't forget not everyone has that much meseta anymore. That's why our prices steadily drop.
    oh I know. it just boggles my mind whenever I see people charging such outrageous prices even for PS2/PC standards.

On 2007-09-21 18:20, SylviaEspada wrote:

Ah, that explains why It died in HSM C when I played with It a couple of months ago. At level 80 or something, too.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Well that's the last time I run around with Max Meseta on a lvl 10.