Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I was there for the haxeta boom, so, despite my low level, I hold about 7M to my name.

I'm trying to expand, but to no avail so far. I always end up spending it on something or other :<
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2007-09-21 10:06, pikachief wrote:
    On 2007-09-21 10:01, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    But you need to realize that there are people who do that mission with 6 people and can do it in 10 minutes, and do nothing but that mission, 8 or more hours a day. 8 hours of Labs S2 at 10 minutes each is almost a million a day, per player.
    then take into play the crazy 360 folk who get their special groups together to do 6 min runs O.o

Imagine u play this run for 10 hours straight(some do) Finish each mission in 6 min and it gives about 20k.

thats 10 times an hour, so 200k an hour for 10 hours.

If your a SUPER-HARDCORE-ELITIST then u can make about 2 mil a day at seabed.

so they could get 10 mil in 1 weeks. If they really had NO LIFE watsoever. But then again thats my explination for 360 people having all S ranks and 50% weapons and armors of all elements, and still have liike 20-30 mil on them >.>
    more like super-hardcore-loser then elitist

On 2007-09-21 18:26, Raven5_1 wrote:
    i only have 1 million meseta between 2 characters and i only managed to keep it at that amount due to spamming HSM...

damn i need cash.
    I only have 700k between 3 chars... You're better off than I am.
    Coming Soon!

With all the S ranks running around I know that some people have found boards and made them, but there's plenty of people who have bought multiple S ranks. And like the psycho wand boards selling for 30 or 40 mil...where do you people get so much money?? What missions do you do and/or do you hunt for rare things and then sell them? I don't know, but I seem to only get around 500k a day just doing seabed a lot and it takes a lot more than that to buy the kind of stuff some people have.

EDIT: I know some people buy off of ebay but for those who don't...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turb0 on 2007-09-22 20:54 ]</font>
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Let's disregard illegit means of obtaining meseta.

You said you can make 500,000 a day doing Seabed? Well, there are plenty of people who have been around for enough days to make tens of millions that way.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I'm assuming this is 360 <_<

But yeah, one easy way I would assume is to get yourself out of seaber where nothing valuable drops and hope a board drops, then sell it.

Assuming 360, just do HSM or Seabed to work up the money. Seabed's rares also sell pretty moderately, so I've heard.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Yeah I'm on 360 but seabed's rares pretty much suck for value. I guess doing a lot of seabed would do it but some people's palettes are like 40-50 mil and that would take a while to get.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Well the game's almost been out for a whole year so >_>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I knew a couple, did nothing but hsm on b all day long, on an average day between the two of them they made a million a day. Give or take a couple thousand for days that they found good parties or bad parties, and within a week you have over seven mil. Not bad eh?