I know that a decent amount of my friends from Brell-EQ are coming here now and most have quit EQ for PSO. I am going to repost this from another board. I am still in tears.

----------------------------------
    This web-board won't let me post unless I am logged user, so I will have to use her ID.
    For those who knew Margaret (Peggy) Danforth;
    My name is Bruce Dahlstrohm, and I am married to Peg's sister Pamela.
    On Sunday morning about 2 am her time, Peg was involved in a head-on vehicle crash on a narrow road on the way home from a celebration. She passed away about four hours later. She was driving and there was NO evidence that she had excessive alcohol in her system.
    I am here in Spain closing up Peg's affairs and packing her things to send home. In the course of this, I am using her computer and telephone to contact home and make arrangements. Using Peg's computer it feels as if I am reading her diary. Her computer and her dogs looking at me with big brown eyes are the most gut-wrenching reminders of the person she was. This page is her start page. Knowing someone like Peg, that will tell you quite a lot in itself. This webpage is where she started her day.
    We, her family, knew Peg was into computer games. It was something of a joke with us. I played dice and paper role playing games when I was in high school and college, but I don't think I have ever experienced anything like this. This is a side of her we never knew.
    You can probably guess, I can't sleep much. The time difference, missing my wife, and being surrounded by Peggy's things, I just don't feel much like lying down. I've spent the last six hours poring over this board, to try to see in it what Peg did. It's another world, that's for sure. But it's obvious to me that the quirky young woman we loved was just as funny and quirky here. I assumed you would want to know what has happened.
    I will bring this to closure before I ramble on much more. From what I have read It is obvious that her web-board Identity was Morrigu. At least that's the name her web browser logs on here as. I gather that she also had a character in ever-quest by that name.
    Services will be soon and small, likely before I return home. The family wants to have her cremated and the priest who christened her has agreed to come over from St. James and hold services at St. Madeleine Sophie in their home town.
    I'm sorry to be the one to convey the news.
    Bruce Dahlstrohm
    [email protected]
    --------------------------------------

Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I stoped reading after the first line. But okay to what ever you said.

PSO Assassin

That's very sad Ambrai . In a way she?s left behind a digital piece of herself for her family to rediscover... remnants spread across games, forums and online friends.