Hi all. Been forever since I've posted it's ridiculous. Anyway, I've just recently found out, that PSO ver. 1&2, live on online, on private servers. Working towards Gaming Consoles critiera, as they want a non cheating environment and I can understand that; however, I still have the game, haven't erased mine or my wifes characters, but we have no interest playing offline. Is the cheating that bad or no different that when we were on SEGA's servers? Trully appreciate any help you all can give...thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-09-25 21:50 ]</font>

I am sure the hacking is somewhat prevelant since hacking is what brought the server to life.

Remove the name of the Server
    Against the rules.

Here is what can and can't be said about private servers:

Can say:
    They exist

Experiences while on them (found -, or did - quest)

Can't say:

How to find them

How to connect to them

Names of the servers

Encouraging using private servers

Walkthrough for exclusive quests

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-09-25 21:26 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

the cheating on private servers (at least the one i know) is alowed on ver.1, ver.2, ep 1&2, on bb it is not alowed
    if someone hacks and you say to him to get out of the creared game and if he does not leave, he will be punished, basicly cheaters cannot bother much legits or else.

as for pso bb cheating, many hacks are patched, so the programs do not work, only if you change the source of the program.

Snap. You can't talk about private servers on the forums...sorry, didn't know.

it has cheating and legit ships last time I was on it back in 04 and 05.I guess it's ok to talk about it since sega doesn't support it anymore.

It would be best if you asked this question on the forums maintained by the private servers.