Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a concern about some MAGS I own,they lack 1 photon blast,the B-button one,I believe and I wondered WHY,they're almost lv.100-200 and they still haven't gotten the last one.anyone can share some info on my dilemma?
    No one has the power to walk over nothing,that's why some guy wasted his time inventing cemented floors!

rare seeker not hunter

sometimes they don't get a pb the way u lvl them it's happend to me b4.

They are not Missing and if it's a rare at 100 with only 2 pb's or even if it's not rare I think, it won't get another one.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

What would you recommend to get that FINAL photon blast?
    No one has the power to walk over nothing,that's why some guy wasted his time inventing cemented floors!

When raising a mag the Photon blasts that you recieve depend upon the stats of mag at certain levels and the section ID of your character. You recieve your fist photon blast at level 10, and this first blast depends upon what type of character is raising it (Hunter, Ranger, Force). The next photon blast you will get will be at 35 and this depends upon what the stats of your mag are; whether Power is higher than Defense for example. Now for the final PB that you should receive should come at Level 50 - 100. This depends upon the section ID and the stats of the mag. Some people don't receive this blast because they are raising a mag to get certain stats and PB's may overlap when you level up.
    Be prepared for life........because it has sharp objects.

No matter what, a regular mag who evolves normally will get at least one Photon Blast. Beyond there, it will get a second one when it evolves. And then the third one will be debatable depending on stats and section ID. Because as the above post said, you cannot gain two of the same Photon Blasts (i.e. no two "Pillas").

rare seeker not hunter

so i might have set it up for the same pb....sounds logical enuf.

once it's a rare mag your chances of getting that 3rd PB are gone. Whenever it evolves it gains a specific Photon Blast. Specific mags gain specific PB's.

A Good example would be Mylla and Youlla. For Rangers, evolving a mag into a Tapas will give you the Mylla and Youlla PB... from there, it can also end up turning into a Kabanda afterwards. Kabanda also has Mylla and Youlla and therefore you are screwed out of getting a 3rd PB because that mag is trying to give you something you already have.

Anyways, if you don't get a 3rd PB, switch it off to another person with a different character and/or ID and get them to feed it at and it should hopefully change right away. Otherwise you would have to make one stat higher than another for it to evolve into something different and get a new PB.

I am having the same problem with the final photon blast. After reaching LV102 with my Varaha, its not getting the third photon blast at all. The second photon blast is useless, it usually either misses the monsters or it does a very low damage hit. The first photon blast is good, but its attack power is quite low. Luckily, thanks to the high ATK of my MAG, it serves the purpose of a power boost.

On 2007-10-08 20:57, mizukage wrote:
    I am having the same problem with the final photon blast. After reaching LV102 with my Varaha, its not getting the third photon blast at all. The second photon blast is useless, it usually either misses the monsters or it does a very low damage hit. The first photon blast is good, but its attack power is quite low. Luckily, thanks to the high ATK of my MAG, it serves the purpose of a power boost.
    On 2007-10-02 09:12, Jaspaller wrote:
    once it's a rare mag your chances of getting that 3rd PB are gone. Whenever it evolves it gains a specific Photon Blast. Specific mags gain specific PB's.

A Good example would be Mylla and Youlla. For Rangers, evolving a mag into a Tapas will give you the Mylla and Youlla PB... from there, it can also end up turning into a Kabanda afterwards. Kabanda also has Mylla and Youlla and therefore you are screwed out of getting a 3rd PB because that mag is trying to give you something you already have.

Anyways, if you don't get a 3rd PB, switch it off to another person with a different character and/or ID and get them to feed it at and it should hopefully change right away. Otherwise you would have to make one stat higher than another for it to evolve into something different and get a new PB.