Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

i did what it says,:
    1.go to ult seabed olga
    2.beat him with a RED wep
    3.go back to seabed lower levels and to in the boss tlelpoter
    4.see if Flowens there
    actually he was there but when i went close to him, he just disapered and didnt frop nething. plz help

In one of the guides I noticed that it said only Oran ID can find Olga Flow DNA. It didn't say how or why or anything...So who knows if that's true or not...Anyway, I thought there wasn't any special thing you had to do, besides get extremely lucky. Well I did hear that it has to be online, but that might not be true...Who knows.

Searching for my own piece of heaven

On 2002-12-30 20:42, GandorDurin wrote:
    In one of the guides I noticed that it said only Oran ID can find Olga Flow DNA. It didn't say how or why or anything...So who knows if that's true or not...Anyway, I thought there wasn't any special thing you had to do, besides get extremely lucky. Well I did hear that it has to be online, but that might not be true...Who knows.
    It only says ORAN because the only person who every found one and submitted that find was ORAN. I'm pretty sure all ID can find it.

It's an enemy "part" I beleive, so I'd think every ID has the same chance of finding it.

I don't beleive anything special needs to be done to find it, except check in the center of where you were fighting to see if it dropped.

I beleive you should try looking on V. Hard and Ultimate though, I know it's an extremely rare item, so don't even expect to find it. Very, VERY rare. O_o
    Look, he did it again.

Is this really my personal page?!

whats the Olga DNA good for?

It's good for making the highest ATP weapon. Dark Flow I think it's called...

I'm not sure if you use it the same way that you use a normal body part (Go to Unsealed Door or whichever preferred quest and bring to Montague) or if there's some other special method to using it.

Relic Hunter

Olga DNa can be used to make one of three weapons. Dark Flow(Hunter Sword), Dark Shot(Ranger Spread), and Dark Bridge(Force ???). Bascially you use the DNA on a Sword, Shot or Whatever the force one is of any type and it makes what has to be the best weapon for each class.

As for the fact of enemy body parts being available to all ID's, I'd almost say thats not true as I have yet to find a freaking C-Bringer Part or even a C-Sorcerer Arm either.

On 2002-12-30 22:44, EsperFlame wrote:
    Olga DNa can be used to make one of three weapons. Dark Flow(Hunter Sword), Dark Shot(Ranger Spread), and Dark Bridge(Force ???). Bascially you use the DNA on a Sword, Shot or Whatever the force one is of any type and it makes what has to be the best weapon for each class.
    Dark Flow, Dark Meteor and Dark Bridge. The details on what you need are in the guide section, or more specifically, this link.

As for the fact of enemy body parts being available to all ID's, I'd almost say thats not true as I have yet to find a freaking C-Bringer Part or even a C-Sorcerer Arm either.
    I don't know. I'm only going by what I know and have been told. I never found a C-bringer part, nor afew other body parts, but I've also never found alot of rares that I should have found. It's a nice toss of random =
    Look, he did it again.

Is this really my personal page?!

dark flow!? damn, i want that sword too

so i guess ill need to wait before i can get it... cuz i probably cant get that dna for a long time

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why would you want a sword that hits only one time? Sure 900 ATP is nice, but I would think a grinded SangeYasha (710 ATP) or Tsumikiri J (756 ATP) would be more useful...

This isn't even considering what kind of ATP the new S-Ranks might give.

Yes I know the weaps I named haven't even been seen for GC yet (except for S&Y), but Dark Flow isn't exactly easy to get either.

So... why does everyone want Dark Flow?