Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what happened?

Im one of those players that took a long break and came back to notice:

1: New players think they are tough cookies becuase of HSM.
    2: High level players that kept playing are stingy as hell and only care about getting 50% weps or S ranks.
    3: Fun has become a thing of the past its all about sitting infront of some stupid mission and doing it over and over.

i have an id of 30006401 and people look at my lvl 50 chars and are like wtf..

i admit even when i played hard core i really never accomplished any leveling just had fun with buds.

most of them are gone now or are high level A**es now

i need people that arent butthole to play with. really since the 1up is coming not many people are really going to be willing to help. they all be looking for there own S ranks.

So who wants to play?

360 gt: k1ngw0k

number 1 and 0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2007-10-09 14:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2007-10-09 14:27 ]</font>

i want to play D=

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

When has this been otherwise? I don't remember it being any different.

Oh, and:
    Someone set us up the bomb

Nonsense. I'm one of the older players, and I don't care about getting 50%. S rank hunting it what I do to pass time, and aside from that, I'm normally lvling alts to either help others, or just to play as them. I'd play with you, if we ever crossed roads.

i guess... i remeber bruce runs awhile ago....but those where atleast challenging

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2007-10-09 14:20 ]</font>

On 2007-10-09 14:10, kingwok wrote:

i need people that arent butthole to play with. really since the 1up is coming not many people are really going to be willing to help. they all be looking for there own S ranks.
    I don't have online yet, but.. The fact is that the whole idea of the 7up cup is to seek S-rank equipment and items. What else is there to it?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Dresses and bikinis.

On 2007-10-09 15:04, mizukage wrote:
    I don't have online yet, but.. The fact is that the whole idea of the 7up cup is to seek S-rank equipment and items. What else is there to it?
    FLOADER MISSIONS.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-10-09 14:10, kingwok wrote:
    Im one of those players that took a long break and came back to notice:

1: New players think they are tough cookies becuase of HSM.
    2: High level players that kept playing are stingy as hell and only care about getting 50% weps or S ranks.
    3: Fun has become a thing of the past its all about sitting infront of some stupid mission and doing it over and over.

i have an id of 30006401 and people look at my lvl 50 chars and are like wtf..

i admit even when i played hard core i really never accomplished any leveling just had fun with buds.

most of them are gone now or are high level A**es now

So who wants to play?

360 gt: k1ngw0k

number 1 and 0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2007-10-09 14:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2007-10-09 14:27 ]</font>
    Sorry, I'm number 2 in your list above....

But you shouldn't have a problem finding games during the cup. The drop rates are increased so you should see Sranks actually drop more frequently, thus people will be more willing to party with others.

I have no problem with an item going to someone else if it drops at a normal rate. The poor rate of S rank/rare drops have turned people into selfish bastards, me included. It's all because it'd be heartbreaking to see that super rare drop and someone else get it...or have the leader boot every single player in order to get it. I feel this was the biggest contributer to locked games and general assholed-ness seen now.

I will have no problem partying with Pick up groups during the cup, though, as the drop rates are increased, thus being passed up for a drop will be less frustrating than it is now.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Same as in any online game- people will always think they're accomplishments are above others.

This causes them to conclude that they have rights to act like an ass. It's funny though, I bet if you met these people in real life, they sure wouldn't put up such an attitude or else physical violence would be brought upon their ignorant selves.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!