I'm already a level 5 Fortegunner, and I have mostly grinded 8* weapons. This is, however, my first character (I did play for the first month of the PC version, then quit due to lack of material and hacking).

My main priority is having a solid group of people to run with during the 1-Up Cup. I really want to take full advantage of it, and I'm trying to level as quickly as I can so that I can at least do B rank.

I am a college student (I'm not eight), so my schedule is slightly random with classes during the day and part-time work on some nights. I do, however, always manage to find time to play for at least a few hours.

As for the guild I'm looking for, I'd like something pretty loose... no rankings or anything. I don't really need any financial support, but I would like a group that's just fun to talk and play with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arcturus on 2007-10-12 10:28 ]</font>

I was going to offer Guild of Light, but we have rankings. If you really don't want a guild with rankings, go to freewebs.com/psulight, then go to the alliance page. The page has links to really good guilds websites.