So, I'm aware that we'll be able to convert our techniques and relearn them in AoI... However, I have a question: if the technique disk level is higher than our job's maximum limit, what will happen? Will the level of the disk be lowered? Will we be unable to learn it?

Thank you.

it works the same as when you switch classes. the PA is there and at the proper lvl but the class determines what lvl it can be used at.

so if i have foie 25 on a disk and learn it as a guntecher, I'll learn foie 25, however I'll only use it as foie lvl 20. As soon as I switch to a WT/FT/AT though, i can use it as foie 25

Since I don't want to make another topic, here's another question:

Are there new hairstyles in PSU? I mean, there's only about four or five passable styles right now... Will they fix this?

I don't have pictures on hand, but there are tons of threads on here with this info...an old AoI beta picture/movie thread has pics around page 7 or so...but to answer your question, both male and female characters are getting new hairstyles. but not only are they getting new hair styles, these new hairstyles are mix and match.

to clarify, the new hair styles have both a front and a back. the new backs can be put with any of the new fronts and vice nersa. and there are a fair number of both fronts and backs...I think around 5 of each for each gender if not more...so there's essentially about 25 new hair styles per gender.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

Dude theres lots of threads floating around with all this info. With pictures even!
    I would post the link but that would prevent you from learning how the forum search button works.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a night. Teach a man to fish however, and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty