Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 post? lol i bet ur the dude sellin all those dupes...thats lame...

Let's say someone was stupid enough to actually buy these rares. Then they get online and...POOF! Their memory card gets corrupted and they lose everything. Now that would be funny.

On 2002-12-31 18:01, Sapphire87 wrote:
    Let's say someone was stupid enough to actually buy these rares. Then they get online and...POOF! Their memory card gets corrupted and they lose everything. Now that would be funny.
    LMAO, I seriously want to see that. anyone who purchases items for a game deserves to just waist thier money for those items will make the life of the game That much shorter. (I almost sounded intelligent!!!)

Material possessions in a virtual world, anyone find that ironic?

nothing really new. Diablo II items have been on sale for real money long ago. Some for even hundreds, not that anyone would be dumb enough to buy a virtual item for that much amount. Amazing that people actually bid on these duped items.

Natural Playboy

Ya, selling items and characters for games is done a lot. Ever played Everquest? I love to see people think they are smart and pay around $600 for a lvl 60+ char with their epics and uber armor just to find out that they have no idea how hard the game is when u go into high lvl areas and die, lose their lvl, and then since they are so new, they lose their corpse and their gear so then they are broke IRL and on the game. But back to the items, ya, they gotta be duped. C'mon 99 photon spheres?! Its like 99 photon drops for a sphere, no one someone got that many.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystic_knight on 2003-01-01 03:21 ]</font>

If I recall, back in the early days of v1, wasn't the DRAGON SLAYER available for $40? ^_^;;

i didnt put it on. I just started posteing!lol

if they send you the memory card its gonna be like a crappy humarl at level 2 that you have to use to use the items.

Ok, youl schedual a trade. cool right? wrong. The little bastard forgets and keeps the money.

Lol i bid. I hope someone outbids me.

On 2003-01-01 08:33, kein12345 wrote:
    i didnt put it on. I just started posteing!lol

if they send you the memory card its gonna be like a crappy humarl at level 2 that you have to use to use the items.

Ok, youl schedual a trade. cool right? wrong. The little bastard forgets and keeps the money.

Lol i bid. I hope someone outbids me.
    WoW I think that was the dumbest move of 2002.

jk