View Poll Results: well the question is i've been hunting mugunruk from the time cor was released till 1up, Now i just

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

7 19.44%
  • tell him to shut up more will drop

6 16.67%
  • you jerk

1 2.78%
  • his fault should've unloaded

22 61.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well the question is i've been hunting mugunruk from the time cor was released till 1up, Now i just got one in this group and another player said it skipped him cuse his inventory was full and demanded it back, so the question is should i feel bad for keeping it?

No. It's 100% his fault for not managing his inventory. Not to mention you needed it as well. Nothing wrong with that.

I didn't bother to read it but yes you should. You should feel horrible. So go join The Church of the SubGenius and find salvation in your life. GO NOW YOUNG ONE OR ALL IS LOST!

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Keep it. It's his fault.

Same thing happened to me. Of course this was a friend and I gave it back.
    Too bad it was demanded so much right then and there. :/

seriously? I have 5 mugungruk boards, more will drop. And if by the end of the cup another one has not dropped, he can have one of my, prolly 20 by then.

THE JACKEL

I couldn't pick any of the options. This depends on your friendship with that other player. If that's just another random player, then keep the board. Otherwise, it solely depends on what you value more, the spear board or that other player. Its your pick!

It's his own fault for not managing his inventory. It's happened to me before with a Gi / Magic, I was gutted - but that's the way things go.

A little place called none of your business.

On 2007-10-23 00:51, mizukage wrote:
    I couldn't pick any of the options. This depends on your friendship with that other player. If that's just another random player, then keep the board. Otherwise, it solely depends on what you value more, the spear board or that other player. Its your pick!
    Think about it the other way. If you were the one who didn't get, say oh well. Another will drop, grats to you friend. Or go berserk gib now. It is a 1up drop. I mean yeah, if it was like a solely box drop, then skiped a friend, should get back. But its just a mob board >.> So the board or the player could go the other way around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Hyacia- on 2007-10-23 02:04 ]</font>

Master Sword Fighter Desecration's Avatar

don't feel bad for keeping the item, it was his fault for not having room in his inventory, any person playing the 1up cup knows that tons of items drop during the levels, so with any sense one would think to unload the items to save as much room as possible. Also, its just a game, I promise another one will drop for the guy during the event providing the person plays, so my advice to you is to move on with your life and have fun with your new weapon.