Greetings

(I don’t know if this is the correct place for posting this, my apologies if not.)

This is a call aimed towards those Spanish players amongst this immense universe of PSU who feel lost and lone in the dark space behind their room window.
You are not alone.

We are a tiny yet solid community, not even ten persons but we are like a family; and we know how it is, well, was, when you came full of hopes with this great game, yet you banished and quit after a pair of weeks of almost absolute loneliness. And yes, there is Uni 02, but many Spanish players aren’t familiar with English language or just don’t feel comfortable with it; And loneliness precisely consist on being surrounded by people and yet feeling completely alone.

So, here is our call, our will to gather all the scattered Spanish players out there together and start to grow as a real community rather than the tiny group we actually are.

(You non-spanish players don’t have an idea of how few of us play this game, many try, but with the actual population and adding in the language issue, most give up and quit.)

Even if these words hit any, even if just one lost soul wandering around looking for a reliable group to chat and play, this post is a success to me.

So for you, that one: Private Message me. Please.

Saludos

Esta es una llamada para todos aquellos españoles que se encuentran perdidos y solos, al otro lado del cristal de su habitación, en el espacio oscuro e infinito de este inmenso universo de PSU.
No estáis solos.

Somos una comunidad pequeña pero sólida, ni siquiera somos diez personas, pero somos como una familia; y sabemos lo que se siente cuando llegas lleno de ilusiones a este gran juego, pero terminas desapareciendo y dejándolo, aburrido tras dos semanas de casi soledad absoluta. Y sí, hay gente en el universo 2, pero muchos españoles no saben hablar inglés, o simplemente no están cómodos haciéndolo; y la soledad consiste precisamente en estar rodeado de gente y aun así sentirse completamente solo.

Así que é aquí nuestra llamada, nuestra voluntad de reunir a todos los jugadores españoles desperdigados ahí fuera y empezar a crecer como una verdadera comunidad en lugar del pequeño grupo que actualmente somos.

Incluso si estas palabras le llegan a alguien, incluso si tan sólo a un alma perdida que vaga buscando un grupo de fiar con quien jugar y hablar, este post habrá sido un éxito.

Así que para ti, ese alma perdida: escríbeme un Private Message. Por favor.