Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2007-10-24 12:18, DUN wrote:
    ne
    I'm sorry but you lost me here.

On 2007-10-24 12:43, kevington wrote:
    A few tips:

-Use both capitalization and punctuation.
    -Drop the passive aggressive attitude.
    -This site is a wealth of information. Before posting something like "what is AoI," you might want to look around the site a bit.
    Okay, is this better Kev? Maybe if you were not so stuck up, and snotty, people might like you. You just had to trash my way of writing, which isnt correct, because I am to lazy to type the whole word, because I wanna be, it does'nt really bother me that you are trashing my typeing, but still, no need to be snotty about it.

On 2007-10-26 06:21, DUN wrote:
    On 2007-10-24 12:43, kevington wrote:
    A few tips:

-Use both capitalization and punctuation.
    -This site is a wealth of information. Before posting something like "what is AoI," you might want to look around the site a bit.
    Okay, is this better Kev? Maybe if you were not so stuck up, and snotty, people might like you. You just had to trash my way of writing, which isnt correct, because I am to lazy to type the whole word, because I wanna be, it does'nt really bother me that you are trashing my typeing, but still, no need to be snotty about it.
    Ok, now if you work on these two points here:

People might actually like you.

This is a Messageboard, not your messenger. Use proper punctuation and spelling, it's HONESTLY not that hard is it? Call me a dick if you will for pointing out the obvious things you should do but that's one of the only ways you will get people to take you seriously. Calling people dicks and the like is just going to make people look down on you further and assume you are a 10 year old begger.

Join B's if you can't get into A's. Simple as that. There's still 3 weeks and we'll have the other missions back up in no time.