what will be the maximum number of mind?

Because there's no way to build a MAG from level zero like there was in ver.2, you can't make a 200 MIND MAG in E1&2. Presumably, if there are any MAG Cells that can be used on a level 5 baby MAG, you could get the MIND to 195, but I don't know of any at this time.

With level 5 baby MAGs you're forced to add a little bit of either DEF or DEX. I believe that by the time a MAG reaches level 35 it'll be forced to gain around 10 levels in either DEF and/or DEX, giving you a maximum of around 185 MIND.

Personally, I try to raise my MIND MAGs to wind up with 10 DEF, 15 DEX, and 175 MIND. The reason I do this is because of the Photon Blasts. First I raise the level 5 MAG with a ranger to level 10 minumum so it'll evolve into a Kalki and learn Estlla. Next I make sure I feed the MAG (with anyone) to roughly 10 DEF, 15 DEX, and 10 MIND (35 total) to evolve it again. With the DEX being the highest score it'll evolve to Mitra and learn Pilla as the second PB. After that I concentrate completely on the MIND. I make sure I feed the MAG with any force to level 50 so it'll evolve into either a Kabanda or Ila and learn the PB Mylla & Youlla. After that, it doesn't matter who I feed it with. I just keep giving it Difluids until it's level 200.

Are there any mag guides that have updated stats for Ep. 1& 2?

Lonely Warrior

Actually you can probably make a 200 Mind Elenor mag, seeing as how it starts at lvl 0. However, that would be pointless as it's a RAcaseal only mag.