Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Okay, so I'm sure most people have heard the official Nov. 20th release date for AotI.

BUT, unless I'm reading this wrong, I do believe we 360 players are being shafted when it comes to the re-worked offline Episode 2 content.

"Exclusive to the PC/PS2: Offline Episode 2 Story Mode with new voices and cut scenes" as shown here:

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/illu...fo.php#release

While most of us will be spending 99% of our time online, I do enjoy offline mode once in a while and this is probably one of the only times I wish I didn't play on 360 if that's indeed the case. ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtian913 on 2007-10-26 06:44 ]</font>
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

The offline from what I heard isn't that impressive anyway. I don't know why it's so exciting to everyone- it's basically what we have now, plus a few new missions and the new weapons/clothing. There isn't even advanced types. If I understand correctly, the Just Attack and Just Counter don't even work.

I'm just going to torrent the PC version for the offline stuff.

Well, regardless of the offline content not being anything amazing, I still feel a little screwed over. I mean, come on, Oblivion's expansion was able to squeeze in a ton of more content. High-res graphics, full voiceovers, etc etc etc... Can Sega seriously not compress their data? Geez...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtian913 on 2007-10-26 06:47 ]</font>
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

lolposts.

anyway - i aint trippin` off of this - im glad its microsoft points - much easier to ask for then 20$ str8 up.

my focus is online anyway - i can always read about what happens
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I honestly have no idea how that happened. That had to have been the worst combination of a connection hiccup and a form post I've seen in a while. If the moderators are reading this, then let me apologize for that. It was honestly unintentional.

Well, regardless of the offline content not being anything amazing, I still feel a little screwed over. I mean, come on, Oblivion's expansion was able to squeeze in a ton of more content. High-res graphics, full voiceovers, etc etc etc... Can Sega seriously not compress their data? Geez...
    Well, the offline portion might be something of a gyp- but that has to coexist with the online portion at the same time, remember. In this context, it's a little easier to accept. At least for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2007-10-26 06:53 ]</font>

The offline mode in aoi is great .Counter and attack works fine.There are lots of mission,weapons and items.Its worth the extra money it cost on pc and ps2 i swear

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

On 2007-10-26 07:14, chibichibi wrote:
    The offline mode in aoi is great .Counter and attack works fine.There are lots of mission,weapons and items.Its worth the extra money it cost on pc and ps2 i swear
    Pish Posh give me the cheaper version (360) with no offline mode over the PS2 version anyday.
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20