Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product...ducts_id=13517

Reliable website which I and I'm sure many others have used before. Was just put up today for preorder, I'm sorting mine out tomorrow.

KAPOW.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Yeah, ordered mine as soon as I saw it up. Thank god there is at least one site we can get it from without too much hassle.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yeah otherwise I think I would have lost it being stuck on normal PSU untill the end of January reading updates that meant nothing too me.

How long do you think it could take to ship to europe?Cause if its 3 weeks its not worth it.Thats canada you know....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibichibi on 2007-10-29 14:00 ]</font>

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

I should mention,play.com and amazon.co.uk are both listing december release dates for AoI

I should mention,play.com and amazon.co.uk are both listing december release dates for AoI

Even with a 3 week wait, it's better than 2 months. The costs come down to around the same as walking into a UK store for me, and if it means I can play AoI before January, then it's worth it.

It says upto 14 days, if I remember correctly, which isn't bad really.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Shopped with them a lot, they don't take more than 3-4 days max.

And so what if Play.com and AMazon UK have it listed for December. Doesnt mean it will be out then, they just havent got their press release from Sega yet.

Yup from what I'm seeing most people say 3-4 days, I'll confrim what it says tomorrow when I order it. Even 2 weeks is better than 9 and 1/2 waiting normally.. And the shops getting it in here is another thing..

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/faqs.php Scroll down abit if pre-ordering maxium is 2 weeks so even at it's longest it's still worth it and like the person said before it's about the same you'd pay for it in the shops here including delivery.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angerpigeon on 2007-10-29 15:21 ]</font>