title. friend got booted after killing omg, after ex mission went to switch to fem beast to break some weapons and couldnt log back in. xbox.com seems to be down as well. fall update or something?
    gt: pixelsofdeath

seems that way. but it looks live xbox live is having some maintenance. the xbox site is even down right now.

Ya it is stated that the Fall update will be happening err...tomorrow, but they could be giving it to us earilyer
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

I'm in the UK and can't sign in either so they must be either doing emergency maint or theyre doing an update, typical that it has to be on my day off.
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20

Yeah, it was weird - XBox live was down earlier, then I managed to get on PSU - and then after finishing a run, I had a look at the universe cube thingy and all the universes had an empty star or no star at all!

Seems to be back up now.