www.myspace.com/ agnostic_rememberance Aren't I s

The people I see use it, were the same people I once heard say "If this game is hacked like PSO, I would quit."

Yeah, you quit alright.

Now, after saying that.

How?

It is against the policy of this site (IIRC) to discuss or give methods on how you can hack, cheat, or otherwise exploit the game's mechanics.

With that said, IBTL?

BXR?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Asheth- on 2007-10-31 04:26 ]</font>

Couldent you get banned from the game if you use it anyway...
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

www.myspace.com/ agnostic_rememberance Aren't I s

Banned for a glitch they have in their own system? Thats their fault.

But in any event, if its considered hacking, then forget I asked. -_-

Well i think "hacking" is changeing somthing or getting somthing illigely, but this is just a glitch... theres lots of glitches in the game if you think about it.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

I think this would go under "Exploit" more than a glitch (although they are pretty much the same thing). Exploits are viewed more harshly than a simple glitch. I will try to give a decent definition and difference between the two. Exploits gives players an unfair advantage in gameplay which can be long term while Glitches are faults that aren't quite as severe caused by overlooked coding etc and usually short lived.

For example. the swimsuit glitch was a simple funny glitch to play around with, but on the flip side of that, there was the PM synthesis glitch which was more of an exploit than people viewed it as.

So will the people get banned for using this machine gun glitch, cause i dont think noone got banned from the 100% chance glitch

Don't ask about exploits on this forum.