Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

These are just a few thing to think about.

1. Would you rather date a pretty (in a femine osort of way) man.

Or an anus-ugly woman.

2. Would you pick death or loosing 3 of your 5 senses?

3. How much money will it take for you to date a woman/man that you really don't like?

4. Which would be more of a shock? A man waking up as a woman, or a woman waking up as a man?

5. Would you rather be in a high tech liberal society or a low tech conservative society?

6. If you had twins, but one need a heart transplant and the other twin was the only eligable canidate, would you go through with it?

7. If a genie offered to give anything he you wanted anytime you asked him, but the price was a trip to hell after death, would you take him up on his offer?

8. Would you rather be ugly and smart or cute and stupid?

9.What would be more of a shcok, going 30 year into the future of someone from 30 years in the future coming here?

10. Would you rather spend 30 daysin prison or 30 hours with most annoying person you know?

*Edit*
    Fixed the confusing question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-01-02 13:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-01-02 13:27 ]</font>

What you call my momma?

1. I think that question is directed for men, since a woman would undoubtfully chose a sexy man. Well, the average woman that is. I say the but-ugly woman. It doesn't mean she's a bitch inside.

2. Death

3. I don't know. 2000 bucks?

4. I don't understand your question. Your asking me if i'd be shocked to wake up as a woman or a man. I'm a man, and if I wake up as a man, I wouldn't give a crap. So I say Woman. Stupid question. Even after that note it makes no sense. Basicly what your asking me is if I'd be shocked waking up as a woman. So yes.

5. Rather be there than where?

6. As a father or Mom, I don't think you have a prefered child. If one is bound to die anyway, and their both the same at birth then erm...Dude that is so fucked up! Hmmm....both choices are the same. If I say go for it, one will die, other lives. Other way around it's the same damn thing. But I say don't do the transplant. I rather have a Kid without a scar, then a kid with a scar, and having heart attacks/problems every year. No offense.

7. A drip to heel after death? What's that? I don't understand your question ^_^;;

8. Smart and ugly. Intelligence leads to good work, which leads to money, which leads to plastic surgery. Go me.

9. Me going 30 years into the future. I'd miss so much information on gamespot! and so many games! I'd be a total loser!

10. 30 hours with the most annoying person I know because no one is annoying in my life

I fixed all the typos and confusing questions if you want to take it again go ahead.

1. Girly man!

2. 3/5 senses, I'd be happy without touch (no pain!) and loss of taste/smell would be good for diets.

3. $50-ish.

4. I'd say it'd be about equal, really.

5. High tech liberal

6. So one would die either way? What kind of a choice is that? o_o; No.

7. Only if I could wish not to go to Hell, and I don't think that'd work.

8. Ugly and smart. Who needs looks? Some of the most successful people are foogly. =P

9. Someone coming here. I don't think we'll have time travel then.

10. 30 hours, since you didn't say I couldn't duct tape them to a chair and ignore them.

no room for heroes

1. angus-ugly woman

2. loosin 3 of my five senses. who needs all 5?

3. give me a nickel and i'll do it, (hay, u cant get a tasty grape for a nickel )

4. girl wakin up as a guy

5. high tech

6. umm...no i dun think so

7. nah i'll pass

8. ugly and smart, brains r the key to a successful life!

9. 30 years into the future, im enjoying my youth

10. 30 hours w/anoyying person i no, cuz even though shes annoying, she is pretty cute!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skagen on 2003-01-02 13:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skagen on 2003-01-02 13:52 ]</font>

1. woman

2. life
    3. 50 bucks

4.both would be equally shocking

5. Liberal

6. Either way one is put to death, so, no.

7. No

8. Ugly and samrt,there is always someone who will think your attractive.

9.Someone from future comign back

10. Prison, its a better life then poor people. Free food, TV, computers, clothes.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

On 2003-01-02 13:05, Ness wrote:
    1. Would you rather date a pretty (in a femine osort of way) man.

Or an anus-ugly woman.
    I'll take a pretty guy over a butt-ugly woman. But then that goes without saying because I'm bi-sexual.
    There need to be more bishounen ,_,

2. Would you pick death or loosing 3 of your 5 senses?
    I'll take death, gladly.

3. How much money will it take for you to date a woman/man that you really don't like?
    Not a damn thing, because it won't happen.

4. Which would be more of a shock? A man waking up as a woman, or a woman waking up as a man?
    Would'nt shock me at all, infact I'd probably enjoy it. Anyone who's known me for a while would know why. O_o

5. Would you rather be in a high tech liberal society or a low tech conservative society?
    Doesn't matter to me.

6. If you had twins, but one need a heart transplant and the other twin was the only eligable canidate, would you go through with it?
    It would depend on their age. If they were old enough and could decide on their own, I'd let them decide. If they were infants and one needed a heart and the only one that could be used was the other infants, then I would'nt have the transplant take place. Why risk both when the one is fine? Duh.

7. If a genie offered to give anything he you wanted anytime you asked him, but the price was a trip to hell after death, would you take him up on his offer?
    Sure, I'd just ask to live for eternity with eternal-youth. Screw you Genie.

8. Would you rather be ugly and smart or cute and stupid?
    ...I'll take the middle ground. Extremes don't work well. Why would I want to be this astounding looking person and have the thought pattern of a rock with the personality of a wash-board?

9.What would be more of a shcok, going 30 year into the future of someone from 30 years in the future coming here?
    Someone coming from 30 years in the future to right now would hardly be a shock, since they'd already know the events that would happen. And besides, time travelers would be around, if not much older than 30 years, so it'd just be a nice visit to their own past. o_O

Going into the future however would be a tremendous shock because you haven't imagined what could have happened.

10. Would you rather spend 30 daysin prison or 30 hours with most annoying person you know?
    30 hours with the most annoying person I know, because I can kick their ass, and after they bleed enough they stop being annoying.
    Look, he did it again.

Abdur, you have pretty much summed up my thoughts on each of these questions to the period.

:unknown smiley:

On 2003-01-02 13:45, Dangerous55 wrote:
    10. Prison, its a better life then poor people. Free food, TV, computers, clothes.
    Maybe for tax evasion. But do you know anyone thats ever been in real prison?

On 2003-01-02 15:10, eRUPT wrote:

Maybe for tax evasion. But do you know anyone thats ever been in real prison?

Like the Gulag?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.