Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Master Hunter

I've always thought of what other weapons PSO could have put into the game i thought it would make a good topic something intresting. SO be creative & describtive with your idea on what weapon they could use.

I was thinking that they could have made a Photon Bow for HUmars and RAmars .

you hold the bow with the right hand when its inactive it folds onto your arm kind of like an arm band but vertical and when you use it it pops up and you can shoot people to death with it, it could have that needle effect like a spead needle how it sticks into them but its a single shot.

Natural Playboy

I think that HUcaseals should get shurikens or kunais. It would also be kewl it they had weapons that were like Anubis's from Ronin Warriors, a blade thats swung around by a chain.

Photon-powered nunchaku! Wait, that wouldn't work, you'd burn your damn hands off. Oh well, it was a good try. And remember kids, always turn your saber off before putting it in the holster beside your pants. It's just common sense.

Photon whip

I'm in total agreeance with the Photon Whip idea. I'd also like to see a Custard Pie, Dark Falz's Head (you know, it could shoot Darvants at enemies) and a Sack of Garbage.

They gotta bring back some old school weapons from the old PS games. Like needles (no not the needle one we have for shotguns right now, I MEAN the doctor needles like the one in PS II), and scapels too LOL.

On 2003-01-02 19:10, G-Assassin wrote:
    Photon-powered nunchaku! Wait, that wouldn't work, you'd burn your damn hands off. Oh well, it was a good try. And remember kids, always turn your saber off before putting it in the holster beside your pants. It's just common sense.
    NunChucks = best damn idea ever. ST GET ME SOME DAMN NUNCHUKS

How bout guns on VEHICLES?...yeah boiii, I'm talkin' Halo style cars that could hold all four members. (Driver--two gunners--and the guy everyone hates who sits in the passenger side)

On 2003-01-02 19:24, Metal_Gear wrote:
    ... a Sack of Garbage.
    That is the best weapon idea ever.

i <3 html

- twin partisan (Gameshark code once but it wasn't the real thing)

- Sniper rifle with a zoomable scope