Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Nothing can save FT.

yay for newmans being most useless race!!!!

cuz humans are better acrotechers.

YAY FOR NEWMAN EXTINCTION! (Kitty eats newman pie for breakfast lunch and diner! and 3 for desert! the biggest meal of the day! *newman pie made from 105% newman!*)
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

No way. It's obvious that only gunners and hunters should have this ability because... ummm... yeah -_-;

It just is, ok. Don't ask questions.

p.s. as for Boma Duranga, there's nothing worse than a gunner using this who refuses to heal themself. I've seen people die from using this PA, because apparently when you earn 40k a run, 500 meseta for a trimate is still too expensive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _K1_ on 2007-11-13 21:08 ]</font>
    --k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

On 2007-11-13 21:00, Sexy_Raine wrote:
    Rangers can be at a safe distance and overpower most bosses with Boma Duranga. That bullet is a boss killer, at least title of "boss killers" won't go to damn hunters in AOI, as Ranger will still be #1 for it.
    Wrong. Ive seen a picture of a whip doing more big numbers than Boma Duranga to De Ragan. It was only a AT too...Ill try to see if I can find that picture again.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2007-11-13 20:57, galaxy wrote:
    or is it just to make techers worse so that the hunters and rangers can feel better about themselves?
    For the most part, this. ST's been doing it since PSO v1, so *shrug*

On 2007-11-13 21:06, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    Rangers can be at a safe distance and overpower most bosses with Boma Duranga. That bullet is a boss killer, at least title of "boss killers" won't go to damn hunters in AOI, as Ranger will still be #1 for it.
    Wrong. Ive seen a picture of a whip doing more big numbers than Boma Duranga to De Ragan. It was only a AT too...Ill try to see if I can find that picture again.
    cuz everyone gets a big boost on stats and so do FG so we will be hitting bigger numbers than we do now soon ^.^

On 2007-11-13 21:08, pikachief wrote:
    On 2007-11-13 21:06, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    cuz everyone gets a big boost on stats and so do FG so we will be hitting bigger numbers than we do now soon ^.^
    Only IF the Fortegunner is using JA Dus Majarra...Other than that. Nope...

wat? im saying veryone gets a stat boost.... wat does that have to do with JA and dus majarra? XD

Hunter PA's won't kill bosses faster ranger PA's, esp. ones that fly like Omna. I've seen FoG's kill Omna before even flying off the ground!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-11-13 21:15 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

On 2007-11-13 21:13, pikachief wrote:
    wat? im saying veryone gets a stat boost.... wat does that have to do with JA and dus majarra? XD
    You said

so do FG so we will be hitting bigger numbers
    And my reply ment that they will only be hitting bigger numbers is if they are using JA Dus Majarra.