View Poll Results: So do you think after we get our 1up rewards and synthesis increase for AoI, do you think there will

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 60.00%
  • no

6 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price drop

So do you think after we get our 1up rewards and synthesis increase for AoI, do you think there will be a massive price drop in items for sale, as all those boards for 99999999999 will be made into the real thing, and people for sure dont need 10+ of the same weapon.

well, first off, most people who put 999999999999999 in their shops have them their either for storage, or so that the search picks up items that people don't intend to sell, but just get people into their shops. the latter of which will change once the updated item search is implemented, but people will still do that for storage.

despite that, current items will probably see a drop in prices, especially with new items coming out for AoI. i just hope there isnt major inflation, and the current prices stay the same with AoI exclusive items becoming massively expensive

with the nano transformer EX there won't be any need to use your shop for storage. Or am I getting something wrong?

i think prices will drop just a little. i wouldnt say massive because the items will still be rare, but there will be more of them to go around. especiall when we hit 4 million points and we get a 20% chance increase plu aoti having already increased chances

Master of Classes

someone needs to clean out thier storage plus they have like 4 chars xp

No. There will be new players due to the release of the expansion and the new players will need good stuff to buy. Old players will make use of the opportunity to earn some good ol' meseta from the newbies. Thus, there is no reason to drop the prices of the sales, unless the player has tons of meseta to spare...

On 2007-11-14 10:59, mizukage wrote:
    No. There will be new players due to the release of the expansion and the new players will need good stuff to buy. Old players will make use of the opportunity to earn some good ol' meseta from the newbies. Thus, there is no reason to drop the prices of the sales, unless the player has tons of meseta to spare...
    Which they will considering how easy it is to make money in AOI.

Lvl 1 Pannons drop 200 meseta in a solo. Full party probably 1200 meseta. Just imagine how the drops are gonna be everywhere else. Imagine S2 meseta drops...

Yes, but also because of the new shop system that forces pricing to be more competitive.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I personally believe that some item prices may go up. Especially when people start grinding their S-ranks. A 0/10 S rank might actually go for more than a 0/9 since it still has that potential for full grinding. Actaully that might start to be true of all weapon ranks.

It might happen though we can keep our fingers crossed. I'm hoping it does.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.