Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Just making sure, Serafi Senba is an S rank armor with every slot open, right? After getting this, what slots should I hunt for it?

And, the 10* Yohmei spear, the Serafi daggers, and the Nei Claw are the best weapons of their type, right?

Alright, thank you guys.

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

I use a 38% Holy dual stream 10/10 over the Serafi.
    Simply because of PP ammount and the damage output for both Electronic and Hive.
    Though you may want to go after the S-ranks at first I would still go with weapons that you can fully customize. Even if they're not S-rank.

If you can make a high A-rank or S-rank weapon at 50% and get it to 10/10 then that would be best choice.
    Don't get me wrong though.
    Serafies are good daggers it's just that the fire element doesn't contribute against dark creatures.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-09 13:40 ]</font>

Ok i got news you have to clear alle parum missions on S with S rank to get Ragan-Ragan board unlocked maybe only electronic barain but i got it in shop after clear all on S.

Edit: this also unloacks Rappy Suit at Colony!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rappy_Friend on 2007-12-09 13:40 ]</font>

This is interesting information. I'll try clearing Neudaiz and see if any new boards unlock.

That's interesting but I know for a fact I haven't s ranked, or even done once, some of Parum's missions on any rank yet I can still buy those 12* boards.

ummm what does a delnadian even look like?i want to try and find the dark wing now.....oh and thanubis....did u know if u play the first psu,u can get the whitill wings on like the last extra mission...and then just transfer over.....i'm trying to do that but that's going to take a really LONG time....but it's worth it i guess....

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

They look like the old Delsaber from PSO.
    Pink saber for the right arm and shield for the left. I'll comb through the OCT/NOV screenshots thread to find a pic.

thanks a bunch guys,and u guys respond really quickly unlike the people at game faqs lol.....now ummm i actually have a very good question......do some rare monsters show up more often then other rare monsters do?because i saw chao looking things like twice(more then one showed up though) in awoken serpent and i haven't found a jigo booma once......are delnadians hard to find or are they super rare like jigo boomas?

On 2007-12-10 18:27, Thanubis wrote:
    LOL, I am also a member of GameFAQs, but I hate it there. Almost everyone on PSOWorld is nice and friendly.

Wow, that's saying something.