Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

thats tough because its a lot harder to get s-ranks than it was in the original game. ex. i just just died in awoken serpent A because i ran out of mates. however ive gotten anga redda and anga durega from laia. from maya ive gotten a whip and card pa. im interested what karen gives since you need to convert to have her card.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

You can buy them anyway, eventually, so there's no point getting them from the NPCs, really, unless you're a thrifty bastard that is (or just damn impatient ;o ).

I've gotten Mayalee Prism from Curtz, I think, or maybe it was Lou, I forget.

Yes you can buy all pas fo about 25k so why should i wait until they give me

well, for one thing, they can drop those pa's early on, so you could get the new ult pa's before they are available for sale. To unlock all the new pa's you have to complete story mode. Some of them are available earlier, like the ick hick and claw and double claw. but absolute dance, the twin dagger, and double saber pa's arent available till after you finish the story

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

Discovered boss secret box drops

The Mother Brain boss fight is handled differently compared to the other boss fights.
    What typically happens is when you kill a boss there's a death cutscene, your mission stats are reported, and it's over. However after this particular boss fight there are secret boxes. You won't see them unless you make an attempt to skip the cutscene.
    As soon as you kill mother brain press any button and that will skip the death scene, allowing you approximately 5 seconds to break the boxes that spawn at the starting position. It's not a whole lot of time so be quick.

Pictures will be up soon...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-01 13:18 ]</font>

Heh, interesting finds, keep it up. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Electronic Brain Box: Crystal Skull
    Anyone else think that item is a reference to the Stargate-SG1 episode of the same name?

On 2007-12-01 05:47, legion77 wrote:
    well, for one thing, they can drop those pa's early on, so you could get the new ult pa's before they are available for sale. To unlock all the new pa's you have to complete story mode. Some of them are available earlier, like the ick hick and claw and double claw. but absolute dance, the twin dagger, and double saber pa's arent available till after you finish the story
    You dont need to clear whole story mode for getting the ult pas only the first 2 missions

I understand you dont have to finish the story to unlock SOME of the PA's, but a few aren't available till after mission 10 is complete. Absolute Dance, Cross Hurricane and a couple more

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Dude, this is AWESOME information. Thank you so much.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.