Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959666768697071 LastLast

Oh man it would be soo nice to have a shato in my party im a force ive looked for bill de melans sence i was lv 100 im lv 148 now ive done 399+ runs on dessert terror
    To Love Is To Hate And To Be Strong Is To Be Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Thanubis View Post
    There are no Bil De Melans in offline mode AOTI; you can stop looking for them.
    You sure?

http://psupedia.info/AOTI_offline:Enemies

Then how can we get rabol yiel

Didint kuga stratos say he had a Rabol Yiel on his old newman i might get a codebraker cheat device in a week then i can get rabol yiel but i even saw someone on youtube.com that had rabol yiel and he said wasent a hacker i asked him how he got it and he said he got it from a RARE buffed king bil de vear and he said it was the best thing that happend to him but i dont belive him cause he had Rutsularod and S2 missions i dont seem to remember the name of the video but once i get codebrakers cheat device im gonna have yiel line & yiel senba & rabol yiel hehehe

how do you get the svaltus sword board to make a svaltus sword on psu offline?

Has anyone found 100+ Rappies yet? Been hunting rare maps at Scarred Planet (pretty much the only place that'd have 100+ Rappies) to no avail Just wondering if anyone has gotten Vijerina/Power yet and where you got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasdaddi View Post
    Didint kuga stratos say he had a Rabol Yiel on his old newman i might get a codebraker cheat device in a week then i can get rabol yiel but i even saw someone on youtube.com that had rabol yiel and he said wasent a hacker i asked him how he got it and he said he got it from a RARE buffed king bil de vear and he said it was the best thing that happend to him but i dont belive him cause he had Rutsularod and S2 missions i dont seem to remember the name of the video but once i get codebrakers cheat device im gonna have yiel line & yiel senba & rabol yiel hehehe

Ah so THATs what it was! Ok I can verify that then, because I DID get 2 Rabol Yiel myself on my newman. All I remember was I was on Desert Terror either it was A or S difficulty and I think my PM ran off and killed the Bil De Vear or w/e and I saw an armor where the Bil De Vear used to be and thought "They don't drop armor?!?" Walked up to it and saw it was a Rabol Yiel. Yes it does exist, I just didn't know what it was exactly that dropped it .

I'll make sure to change the info on PSUpedia from Bil De Melan to Buffed Bil De Vear... ahhh finally! Of course if and when I do get another one I'll take pics ASAP and record the data for it BEFORE I overwrite my save D:<
    Last edited by Cuga Stratos; May 13, 2010 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanubis View Post
    You can't. It doesn't exist in offline mode.
    Correct on Bil De Melan not being offline, but incorrect about Rabol Yiel not being offline. Even this site has it as an offline armor, which is one of the reasons I started searching for it myself...

Ambition of the Illuminus has a single player mode? Well I'll be damned...

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian677 View Post
    Ambition of the Illuminus has a single player mode? Well I'll be damned...
    only for the PC/PS2 systems. 360 got shafted on it.