Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i can not take this anymore stupid ass 13 year old little bastards with IQ's of about 7 posting the most retarded things in the world on the web board. all these fucking retards goin pso is discontinued and i have 5 mono mates would anyone like to trade for a yas9000m? i mean wtf is going on here did all the people on this fucking web board just catch down syndrome?!?! or did all the regular inteligent people see the idiots moving in and said "fuck this im out"? am i the only one whos noticed this decline in the quality of people using this board or am i just angry?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-01-06 16:40 ]</font>

Team Legit Panzer Davil

Honestly, you should take what people say with a grain of salt. There are PLENTY of people I feel are intelligent, and I enjoy talking and arguing with. There are also people that I just don't even read their posts, as they are just idiots, or are trying to bait people into flame wars.

You gotta take the good with the bad. There are gonna be idiots whenever you deal with people. Especially when they have the protection of anonymity. Some people love to bait and insult others online, as they could do it without getting their ass beat down. Or so I think.

On the other hand, I think that some people that I consider to be intelligent, logical, nice people talk down and belittle others as they feel they are better than them... and that just makes them look like an elitist prick. And that's almost as bad as being an idiot.

edit: changed some wording around to make a comment less offensive, which was not how it was intended.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Munki on 2003-01-06 17:27 ]</font>

There are plenty of good people here, quite afew really. It's a public forum, so effectively there will be great people and there will be people that you just don't want to be around due to their attitude.

But you have the ability to just ignore them. =)

They can only get to you if you let them, and for some people that's exactly what they want to happen.
    Look, he did it again.

I like the peole here (well most of them). The only people that get on my nerves are attention whores.

Most are stupid most are smart it doesen't matter as long as they don't just spam instead of given info.

u just have to be rational and... chill out. personally I just don't give a f*c|< to what they say/do. An IQ of 7 isn't capable of much

Battle Fiend

Man, what kind of topics is there here.....man this is dumb.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

I'm stoopid! Come get some more!

Scary Hildebear

Message Board and Intelligent are two words that should never be used in the same sentence, especially if this sentence also contains the word discussion. Often enough if a post contains anything of value it is soon forgotten in the train wreck of flames, pissing contests, and other assorted bullshit that follows. Its all good fun though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-10 02:38 ]</font>

The day people stop making these tard threads is a good day...

Yeah people suck..yeah we all know that