I was thinking what if we exchange partner cards and infromation, for when were logged on, it might make it easier to party with. then we could come on the board and discuss, missions, weapons etc. What do you guys think? I'll start it off my charecter's name is bishop472003 i would love to party with some of you guys, this board is cool. Maybe we can let each other know when were on line.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Be sure to tell everyone which server you're on and where to meet!

cool i'm on xbox 360 and 1 play on 102 a lot.

I'm a 360 user as well. I always enjoy playing with new people. Im on often enough. My main is named Aries. Ahhh I frequent all servers alot? Heh. Dunno how you want to meet up or whatnot.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

I'm gonna play for a bit tonight after 11:00pm est or 11:30 est.
    I'm not a big PSU-er or anything and I don't really do anything with people I meet in-game, unlike FFXI which has a huge (and vital) community component. I get by fine by just joining/creating parties, killing stuff, having a few laughs if everyone's in the mood, and selling my stuff off at my shop.
    I know a few people I play with a bit better than the rest of my list, but I hardly ever play with them. If I ever do, it's more by chance, like " Hey you, I didn't know you were in this party. How's it going"

But I'm down for some mission-whooping. Dunno if I'll be discussing stuff here, as I try not to organize geek-time for myself. lol. I do that stuff when I have nothing better to do.
    Like now.

LOL

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

WOW! What a great idea! Meetup and exchange partner cards??? That WOULD make it easier to party with other people!!!!!! Maybe this site can even set aside a forum for people who want to meet up!!

This is really groundbreaking stuff here!!!!

I understand man. I used to have a solid group of people that played together constantly. Then 1up came out... then AoI came out. Now everyone is reduced to screwing each other over and soloing the "hot" runs with the new machinegun glitch.
    But yeah, I'm up to meet up. I play alot in Uni 11 so if you see me, let me know or we can arrange something.

And a added thought..
    WTF Jafo2000.... That was uncalled for.. Sarcastic prick. The guy is just trying to find some other people to play with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aries2384 on 2007-11-28 15:33 ]</font>
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

what if we all get a neutral server and meet up there, some guys aren't to big on playing with guys who are not their level, but i'll play with anyone even be a decoy for level 1 players. I'm a hunter and now i'm working on a force.

We should also have a PC-PS2 designated server for PSOW (unless there is one already).

XBOX 360 i need people to do plains overlord and duel sentinal or duel in the ruins