Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

I've been through all the complicated strategies, and none of them really worked. So, I just relied on the following very simple strategy: Bet on two of the three dozens. Bet an equal amount on each one. Bet on what is likely to win, which is determined by looking at the past wins. If you're not so sure what will win, bet a low amount. If high and middle have come up the past seven times, bet heavily on the lows and either high or middle, just as a backup.

Now, at the end of the night, I lost everything I had on me, but I had ten silver safely stowed away in the bank, where I previously had none. Good guideline: Once you reach a certain amount of money (be reasonable), deposit half of it in the bank, and don't even think about touching it until you need it for a prize.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arcturus on 2007-11-28 20:30 ]</font>

This is really all common sense.

Also: In before Mikaga makes some obvious statement about how roulette odds are always against you.

On 2007-11-28 20:31, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
    This is really all common sense.

Also: In before Mikaga makes some obvious statement about how roulette odds are always against you.
    I see lots of people betting only on the colors. Not much common sense there.

Well, betting on the colors does work if you get lucky.

At least it's better than the imbeciles who bet one bronze on each individual space. How is that even remotely advantageous?

yawn congratz on the ten siliver i guess.... thnks for telling us ur secert, but its not that big of a one lol, good luck on making more coins...
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

On 2007-11-28 20:34, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
    Well, betting on the colors does work if you get lucky.

At least it's better than the imbeciles who bet one bronze on each individual space. How is that even remotely advantageous?
    Haha, I keep wondering the same thing. Maybe they make some connection between color and... no, never mind.

I made 26 silver out of 1 silver in 2 hours. then lost it all. Its all luck. You just have to know when to pull out. If you put it in storage, telling yourself that you will bet it tomorrow, that is the saame thing as keeping on betting. You should bet until you have enough to get the item you want. No big.

I'm envious of jackpot winners.

Aren't we all? Who doesn't like winning free money?

By betting evenly on two of the 1/3 spots, you have a WAY better chance at oubling up than by betting on a color. It's common sense.
    If you win one of the thirds, you get x3 what you bet, meaning you make up for the lost third plus make a profit of whatever you bet.