is there maintenance going on or something? we were doing White Beast in Universe 1 when suddenly everyone stopped moving, but I could move around then some error pops up and boots back to title screen.

I log in and it works after two tries, but then like 5 minutes later it happens again. well I'll try tommorrow but maybe it's nothing major.

Well, Xbox Live is getting an update tonight, but that shouldn't affect service for another few hours. :/ Even then, they said they'd never be taking Xbox Live down unless it's very much needed, as they added slipstreaming updates.

Anyway, I'll be trying to get online in a bit. We'll see what happens.

on pc i'ts been happening to me while i afk lvl my buffs... so i dunno when it happens but i always come back to a lvl or 2 higher buffs and an ld char

I did at least twice in the past few days. I blame it on the shitty networking.

360s in general are having this issue i really doubt its accualy a network update issue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NuclearRanger on 2007-12-04 08:50 ]</font>
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

I am still getting the interrupt message on 360.

It happened to me both times I went afk last night. I was gone for about 20-30 minutes at a time. Also, I still get the interrupt message when not afk. I have lost several PA frags from this.

Is anyone else still having this problem on 360?

Fortegunner of omocron persei I 8

ok i get it to and i notice it only happens when i am in a popular universe at a hotspot with like tons of people. I think its just too much and you just lag out. i tired going to universe 1.03 where it had people but wasnt as crowded and the problem stopped